Toribash
No decap really sad :C
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
well, great BOOM man. but, the pose... yh. is a cool replay, edit and make a pose.
8/10
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Head in the Shed:

slow movement tho
i feel like you could have done more with that opener
you should have continued that manip instead of dming him with the "kick" because with that position you wouldn't be able to do much, proved by rest of the replay
you could have done the skeet once you were in a good position, better chances to get that decap
new
-----
made cool skeet
Attached Files
[!Matt] [M] [Cure].rpl (251.3 KB, 9 views)
[!Matt] [M] [CureV2].rpl (279.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Matt; Sep 1, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bananna boat on a float in a moat~

D0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000d,
I see improvement in your replay I like the style of the opener the first lift was a nonono everything else was nice just the head bump (personal nit pick on that one no worries) I just really dislike head bumps during the process of manips also the manip is quite slow at times try and keep the speed at a same level the ending was kind of a bring down since I expected more DM's coming from that trans towards a DM.

Overall a nice a replay a little nit pick there and there also transitions from 1140-950 were very decent keep up the great work.
sleepy
the start of the opener was rusty but your moves went fluid and cool.you did some useless moves with your hand to start manupilating, the rest was really good untill you get to the hit part e.e its really really didn't like it.
at all what i'm trying to say is your skills are good but you should work on hits and dont hit uke with your head.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Thank You c:

First replay is kinda shitty second you tell me .
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]