Ranking
Original Post
Weekly Toribash Shows (Replays, Mods And More!)

All our Toribash content has been moved to Arcade Academy!

Check it out for all our new videos.

Last edited by JackMorris; May 26, 2018 at 02:41 PM.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I like the way you say "toribash".

And series was okay, I'll be a nice boy and subscribe.

Thanks for the sub, and how is it pronounced? Despite playing this game for years I've only ever seen it written xD
Love your accent!

You're not far off how "Toribash" is pronounced, and I'm assuming it's just your accent making it sound funny (TAR-y-bash :P)
As for how "Toribash" is pronounced, I'm assuming the "tori" part is pronounced as it would in Japanese (its origin, 取り) and as such you'd say "Tō-ree bash". Just say the "tō-ree" part quickly and it sounds about right.

Alternatively, listen to how Google Translate pronounces "取り" in its Japanese translation mode.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Love your accent!

You're not far off how "Toribash" is pronounced, and I'm assuming it's just your accent making it sound funny (TAR-y-bash :P)
As for how "Toribash" is pronounced, I'm assuming the "tori" part is pronounced as it would in Japanese (its origin, 取り) and as such you'd say "Tō-ree bash". Just say the "tō-ree" part quickly and it sounds about right.

Alternatively, listen to how Google Translate pronounces "取り" in its Japanese translation mode.

Thanks a bunch bro I'll have to work on it xD

As for the accent, I actually sometimes get flak for it slipping in and out during videos, mind me asking what accent it sounds like to you?
Instead of saying all that shit about japan, you could just to this.

Tori Spelling.

Toribash.

Spellingbash.

Tori Tori.

Toribash.

Boom, never forget it again.
^ noo keep it the same I am liking it.

c:

I like what your doing, back in my day it was every man to himself not a good tutorial in sight. And your voice is great for commentary.

I have a move which I think the viewers would love to see, and learn how to do.
I'll send it to you once I get the chance.

also subbed
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
that is very cool
if you want to do an interview with me contact me via pm
the god