Toribash
So now leaders are Iluminaty I see ∆ ∆ ∆ okno. The idea of using colors for the diferent ranks is good tho, I would remove the [B][B] but that's just me
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam

preview

C/P. hey, pay att at the (.), you need delete

I want 1000 tc for the effort!!!
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Lol arakata... you do realize that you can just add [noparse][/noparse] tags right? lol. Poor you, you literally inserted "." in each code lmfao XD
-----
My name should have the unofficial replaymaker symbol and a gold name lmfao XD
-----

What the fuck guys. Am I really so special up to the point that you are gonna seperate me with those "S" losers. XD XD.

WTF?

WTF?

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jun 12, 2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Wasnt i a legend
-----
And we should ditch the replaymaker color, everyone can make a replay.
Last edited by Lust; Jun 12, 2016 at 05:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I think we should remove this:
㊇ - Official replay maker
㊈ - Unnoficial replay maker

THe list is kinda messy, maybe diving it in current members nd past memebrs would make it way easier
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Awww pls guys use your minds: Unofficial RM = who inst in ORMO. Official = Who is in ORMO. Also symbols just apear on PC i guess.

sorry for the r00d part but yh. Also i will add the RM symbol for who can do decent replays and i will be lurking in our replay thread so if you want it, do it. If i missed something tell Lust.
Take me as an example. I dont usually make replays but i still do. And oxide has also made a madmzn but he doesn't consider himself a replaymaker. Anyone can make replays and apply to ormo so no need for that rank. And fyi ox, grus and i were voted a legend when we had that going on

Btw the list is too uh, (insert opposite word of specific here.) The colors should be each for each rank, not just powered and staff
Last edited by Lust; Jun 13, 2016 at 06:26 AM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Just do it lol, it was just an example bro.

It was like what i think is good, but you should edit it and do better. The CP will help a lot since have a lot of codes already lmao.
hello, should we make a different thread for MAU legends? just to give them enough credit for their service to the clan.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Yea, that should definatly be a thing. You know, legends are important and stuff
I AM not VERY TALENTED