Toribash
Original Post
Grammar Freaks
Do you guys noticed that most members did stopped talking on short hand like "hey m8 how do u do?" and changed into Normal English?
I stopped talking with this way on my msn since 2007 When i did joined this community.

It's really nice tho the new way we speak,this make us look like modern people and not Like YouTubefags.

Amrite?
I've always typed like this on the forums, on chat rooms or IRC I'll not use fullstops (periods) or capital letters, though really shitty grammar on the forum isn't nice to look at, and can grow annoying if they write a big wall of text.
collect snots from the nose
Hopefully, thanks to the community, I've changed the way I talk etc...
I don't really remember though
Gone
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
Do you guys noticed that most members did stopped talking on short hand like "hey m8 how do u do?" and changed into Normal English?
I stopped talking with this way on my msn since 2007 When i did joined this community.

It's really nice tho the new way we speak,this make us look like modern people and not Like YouTubefags.

Amrite?

You still talk like that. "tho", "make us look", a lot of ugly shorties and grammar mistakes. "Amrite". Uaargh! Oh, and you randomly capitalize words; "Normal English", "Like". Not to mention your lack of punctuation.

But yeah, it's true. Forums can help with that, people will stop ugly typing because the others won't take them seriously otherwise.
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 17, 2009 at 04:34 PM.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post

Amrite?

Yeah It's better to see a wall of text which is written with correct grammer and stuff, than to see a wall of text with lazy spelling and grammar.
since 2007 When i did joined this community/Join date: August 2008?

My English is way better than before I joined (My sister's grammar is horrible, though we were born in England >_>. She's probably too lazy to write with good grammar and stuff)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
well, i still sometimes can't really stop myself typing 'lol or rofl' You know, its kinda hard to stop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
My English is way better than before I joined (My sister's grammar is horrible, though we were born in England >_>. She's probably too lazy to write with good grammar and stuff)

I got a theory about that. As you know, english is the main language across the world.

My theory is that englishmen with bad grammar/spelling has started to dislike their language because they can't go a single place in the world (nearly) without people understanding them.

This is just a theory. I'm not saying all englishmen go under that tent, but still.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Nah, we were born in England but we moved to the Netherlands when I was five. I don't dislike English, because most of the people in Holland speak crap English anyway.

My conclusion: My sister is just lazy >_>
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
You still talk like that. "tho", "make us look", a lot of ugly shorties and grammar mistakes. "Amrite". Uaargh! Oh, and you randomly capitalize words; "Normal English", "Like". Not to mention your lack of punctuation.

But yeah, it's true. Forums can help with that, people will stop ugly typing because the others won't take them seriously otherwise.

It's the internet so who fucking cares.
I post in different way when i design web pages.
When i started playing this game, i sucked at English. Now im pretty damn good at it.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread