Ranking
honestly, i'm not a fan of the price drop. i bought a ton of 3d items for alot of money, and if i want to sell those items now, i won't even gain half of what i bought most of them for. i'm not a marketer, but i do like to sell my items at a fair price for me, and the price drop has kinda killed me here. on top of that, now that marketers aren't making as much tc, that kills the steam card trading thing i had going on. now i have to lower my prices for that as well, meaning i'm not making as much as i used to. this means that joint textures i want are harder to get, not easier.

on the other hand, yes, the items are cheaper. i'm able to get more items for my money, and i have a wider range of customization, which is pretty good.
My only problem is now i won't be able to make back the tc i spent on those 3d items when they were 40k +

i have mixed feeling toward the whole thing, but i see how it could benefit toribash and nabi studios as a whole. still leaning a little more negatively on this one though.

i think what i'm trying to say is that is was an excessive price drop, i would've relished a less lengthy drop instead
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 25, 2017 at 06:14 AM. Reason: i need to proof-read
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
i'm not against anyone,its just my way of discussing,sorry if i appear
aggressive.

back on topic,besides profit loss,is there any other drawback to price
drops?
Not really, I guess another drawback is that 3D items no longer feel as special as they once did. I'm not quite sure why I only noticed a price drop in 3D items. How come they haven't dropped in textures and colours?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Not really, I guess another drawback is that 3D items no longer feel as special as they once did. I'm not quite sure why I only noticed a price drop in 3D items. How come they haven't dropped in textures and colours?

If they were to drop the textures and colours, then all the rich people would lose their minds. What would be the point of grinding, if EVERYTHING was so easily obtainable? That's what I figured is why they didn't drop everything. I don't like the price drop as a whole, and the most TC I have ever had at once is 40k. I love the grind to get items, makes it more fun to play, and gives me a reason. Right now, I am just gonna grind for belts and full 512x, but it would be nice to have some 3D items that are still worth a shit ton to grind for.
The thing is, not everyone likes the grinding aspect of collecting items. It's generally considered a "chore" in games. It doesn't attract people most of the time.

I lost a decent chunk of change in the price drop, but I fully support it. 3D items are becoming more of a "essential" part of Tori customization, rather than having one or two as a rarity. It's a step in a good direction, I think. More people can get more cool stuff, which keeps people interested and makes people happy. The money you lost in the price drop will be irrelevant within a few months of playing. Considering that this change would benefit years of new players, it's entirely worth it.

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
honestly, i'm not a fan of the price drop. i bought a ton of 3d items for alot of money, and if i want to sell those items now, i won't even gain half of what i bought most of them for. i'm not a marketer, but i do like to sell my items at a fair price for me, and the price drop has kinda killed me here. on top of that, now that marketers aren't making as much tc, that kills the steam card trading thing i had going on. now i have to lower my prices for that as well, meaning i'm not making as much as i used to. this means that joint textures i want are harder to get, not easier.

on the other hand, yes, the items are cheaper. i'm able to get more items for my money, and i have a wider range of customization, which is pretty good.
My only problem is now i won't be able to make back the tc i spent on those 3d items when they were 40k +

i have mixed feeling toward the whole thing, but i see how it could benefit toribash and nabi studios as a whole. still leaning a little more negatively on this one though.

i think what i'm trying to say is that is was an excessive price drop, i would've relished a less lengthy drop instead

A economy like this is actually really bad in my opinion, I'd prefer if they got rid of it completely.

Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
If they were to drop the textures and colours, then all the rich people would lose their minds. What would be the point of grinding, if EVERYTHING was so easily obtainable? That's what I figured is why they didn't drop everything. I don't like the price drop as a whole, and the most TC I have ever had at once is 40k. I love the grind to get items, makes it more fun to play, and gives me a reason. Right now, I am just gonna grind for belts and full 512x, but it would be nice to have some 3D items that are still worth a shit ton to grind for.

You act like tc was the largest grind. You still need qi for a lot of the top tier items, which is still 20k games to play, which is still quite the grind. In my opinion, that is a suitable way to satisfy both parties. Make the items themselves easier to obtain tc wise, but harder to obtain belt wise. This would make it so customizing didn't seem as much of a chore, but more of a reward. Right now you grind so you can grind.

Just as an example, right now if you wanted a plat force (ignoring the market/forum) you have to be qi 3000 and have 42k. So even if you save all 3k games worth of tc, you still couldn't buy it with that alone. It would be nice if the value of the item tc wise correlated better with the value of the item belt wise. Instead the value of the item base on belt seems very useless, seeing as you could be in that belt and still never get the item.

There needs to be a middle ground, right now there is too much grinding that makes everything a chore if you're not willing to sink in actual money, or learn the market. But it shouldn't be so little grinding that its easy to obtain everything rather quickly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
You act like tc was the largest grind. You still need qi for a lot of the top tier items, which is still 20k games to play, which is still quite the grind. In my opinion, that is a suitable way to satisfy both parties. Make the items themselves easier to obtain tc wise, but harder to obtain belt wise. This would make it so customizing didn't seem as much of a chore, but more of a reward. Right now you grind so you can grind.

Just as an example, right now if you wanted a plat force (ignoring the market/forum) you have to be qi 3000 and have 42k. So even if you save all 3k games worth of tc, you still couldn't buy it with that alone. It would be nice if the value of the item tc wise correlated better with the value of the item belt wise. Instead the value of the item base on belt seems very useless, seeing as you could be in that belt and still never get the item.

There needs to be a middle ground, right now there is too much grinding that makes everything a chore if you're not willing to sink in actual money, or learn the market. But it shouldn't be so little grinding that its easy to obtain everything rather quickly.

Wow, I never thought of this. Well, in this light, anyways. That makes sense; higher QI items:not as costly. There really does need to be an award for belt rankups.. This sounds like a great idea.
i was a bit pissy about the price drop at first, but the prices were a bit excessive before the price drop. also i thought it was kinda unfair to other people who bought the items that got lowered for a higher price.

you just need to think about how an update can help the community.

i feel this update helps player who arent that great at earning tc, also, RAW had a good point about qi, totally agree with him
maybe later
let's just make every item free so nobody has to work for them and just fuck over every marketer who has any items without warning
If you only want items just because they're rare or because they cost a lot you can simply grind for more expensive item, like a pyro mask or demon wings.
Honestly just sounds like you didn't have the interest to grind for the items and are using the fact that they are cheap as a excuse, if you actually thought they were cool the fact they were cheap wouldn't reduce your drive to get them.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face