Toribash
Original Post
White User Titles
Risk said this first, but I'd like to bring this topic back up. the white user titles make it hard for people to decide how to play, because seeing the points are a part of the game,ergo white user titles should have a black outline around them.
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Not supported because 1. Pure means they are completely one color. In this case it is white. 2. People mainly buy pure for it being purely white. 3. It would be less valuable because look at number 2.

Why would someone be able to buy an item just to annoy or have a small advantage. Lets take Clan League as an example, players have to be focused on their match 100%. I don't want to be bothered with /lp someone in the middle of my match that can certainly cost me some time in my turn.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
It would be even cooler if the outline were customizable and you could get it in different colors. It would still keep the pure points valuable, since it would allow for even more customization in the game, and it would be the only color with this option. just a thought.
Guys, if they removed/didn't implement pure ghosts, they probably wouldn't have put the timers/usertitles in, so there is a reason. Like hawk said, they're funny and expensive.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Originally Posted by Habits View Post
Guys, if they removed/didn't implement pure ghosts, they probably wouldn't have put the timers/usertitles in, so there is a reason. Like hawk said, they're funny and expensive.

It isn't funny when you are in the middle of a CL match for example and you have to be bothered moving the camera around trying to see the points.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
They arent that expensive either. Just takes 10th dan really. Even so, a new player may not know about the /lp 1/0 and has to zoom in to see what the score is. This would make an unfair advantage for the 10th dan and im pretty sure this game is against items causing unfair advantages. If the game wasnt, people would have flames covering their whole body and lagging the other person.
Nothing will happen because the pure usertitles are meant to be purely cosmetic, not given out to players who are more dedicated just so they can have an advantage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Nothing will happen because the pure usertitles are meant to be purely cosmetic, not given out to players who are more dedicated just so they can have an advantage.

Yes, they were meant to be purely cosmetic, but that's not how people use it. (Especially duelists) Sure, it would kinda ruin the usertitle, especially people who own full Pure, because the usertitle would look a little different than the rest of the set, but an item that gives you a slight edge in-game should at least be able to be disabled like flames and hair. (I know you can do /lp, but you have to do that each game)

In my opinion, there should be something like "Use default usertitle and timer colors" that you can check and un-check in advanced options. The pure usertitle owners are (mostly) happy, and the people who want them gone can disable them. Just the way flames and hair are.
Last edited by Laser; Aug 18, 2014 at 07:15 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Yes, they were meant to be purely cosmetic, but that's not how people use it. (Especially duelists) Sure, it would kinda ruin the usertitle, especially people who own full Pure, because the usertitle would look a little different than the rest of the set, but an item that gives you a slight edge in-game should at least be able to be disabled like flames and hair. (I know you can do /lp, but you have to do that each game)

In my opinion, there should be something like "Use default usertitle and timer colors" that you can check and un-check in advanced options. The pure usertitle owners are (mostly) happy, and the people who want them gone can disable them. Just the way flames and hair are.

That is the biggest pile of crap, yo. If you are so competitive to use a user title to your advantage, go ahead. If you are dumb enough to not be able to depict from a white user title, then why would you even be dueling.
/stats
Also, might as well get rid of them darn custom belt titles too.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post

The chances are that if you lose when they have a pure usertitle then you're going to lose if they didn't have that..
Anyway, a solution might be to give usertitles an outline but overall I think it'd be a waste of time
AKA KirbyFTW and DualBreasted
Originally Posted by kirbyftw View Post
The chances are that if you lose when they have a pure usertitle then you're going to lose if they didn't have that..
Anyway, a solution might be to give usertitles an outline but overall I think it'd be a waste of time

how exactly is that having a pure user title doesnt mean your any good
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.