Toribash
Original Post
White User Titles
Risk said this first, but I'd like to bring this topic back up. the white user titles make it hard for people to decide how to play, because seeing the points are a part of the game,ergo white user titles should have a black outline around them.
^ Yep Me too, I always wasting my time moving the camera around to see the opponents point if they use pure usertext
u wot m8
~Supported This is something that really bother me because personally I like the default shader since it's more comfortable for my eyes. I don't think some one's decision on equipping a certain item should affect they way I see the game and the way I play it.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
This is meaning nothing to me because I'm a duelist and I duel a lot of people with pure usertext it not needed I can move all my joints and still get to my his points and my points. There are already just 15 pure items and I have full this would waist a lot of peoples tc.

Even I'm pure D: wtf
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How would this waist people's TC? The Pure User text would have the same concept, this will actually make it unique since no other usertext has an outline. Maybe you can move around to see the scores but not everyone has the time especially people that are learning the game and need as much time as possible to make their move. The Pure usertext is just plain annoying without this feature.
That is the whole point of them. Seeing points shouldn't be a big factor. It's practically predictable.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Maybe it should have a slight tint, so it is sort of visible?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
if you dont see and you dont have shaders there is an option you will se your opponent as a default tori without textures but its always any solution
type command:
"/lp 1 xxx" or "/lp 0 xxx" depends if you are uke or tori

easy to remember.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
That is the whole point of them. Seeing points shouldn't be a big factor. It's practically predictable.

How can you predict points in a match? I don't think anyone in Toribash can calculate how many points a kick to the head would get. There are so many factors in point calculations that it's pretty hard to predict them. Seeing points is one of the biggest factors that can determine between winning or losing a match.
actaly toxic desmembers through out most mods are the same when it comes to pioints but otherwise theyre impossible to predict.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.