ES Recruitment Drive
thanks alien my global rank is in the 9 thousands somewhere so I don't suck.
Attached Files
grey throwing time.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
grey fracs time.rpl (59.8 KB, 3 views)
grey arm around.rpl (46.1 KB, 3 views)
Nice names but ill have to take a look at them in the morning, i dont have access to a computer right now
Don't Be Racist
sounds good man. and lol ik just to remember which are greykido i just throw "grey" in before the actual name :P
i really liked your application and your replays are not that so welcome to Team Greykido
-----
Hello guys, I just realized I haven't posted an summary about myself yet so here it goes.

My name is Eddy Lee just like my in game name and I'm 16 years old. I live in Ohio so my GMT is -4. I usually go on toribash 3-4 times a week since I'm a pretty busy guy with school just around the corner. I also have a cat named Leslie (don't ask me why that's her name) and I wrestle for my high school. I will post replays in the future but my computer is being a douche right now so yeah.

The rules, story or anything can be changed overtime so don't fret if you see something that wasn't there before.
Last edited by Eddylee; Aug 5, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't Be Racist
Hehe my global ranking was in the 400s but I haven't been on in a week or so, it's prob shit now lol. Also, thanks for that summary eddy, know more stuff about you now.
wow thanks for accepting me as a council member that's really impressive!! Also you said my replay's where not that so welcome to team greykido. What did that mean :P just for that i know if my replay's need work or they are all right

now stuff about me. I am currently living in a busy town in Canada. I am 14. I have one dog named rufus. I am enjoying the last month of my summer vacation and it has been great. Tomorrow I am going to this place with my friend called Canada's wonderland. It has this roller coaster that goes 306 feet in the air then drops at 80 degrees. I am so excited!! Also I love to longboard, golf, skateboard, and hang out with my friends