ES Recruitment Drive
a really cool thing you can do to make that mp is have ukes hand isntagib
the god
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
soooo.... uhh...
I can see this was made using my chain mod... -.-

And your chain mod is some revolutionary patented mod that NO ONE would've even ever thought of with 3.3's jointed objects? I mean seriously, even hampa couldn't have thought up such an awesome, unique mod. You must've put so much time into it, so much he even bothered to credit the original mod! Kudo's to you!
:rolleyes:

^i smell a little sarcasm somewhere in there^
Last edited by MrPoptart; May 20, 2008 at 07:06 AM. Reason: merge: double post... asshole...
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

Originally Posted by Hellrage View Post
And your chain mod is some revolutionary patented mod that NO ONE would've even ever thought of with 3.3's jointed objects? I mean seriously, even hampa couldn't have thought up such an awesome, unique mod. You must've put so much time into it, so much he even bothered to credit the original mod! Kudo's to you!
:rolleyes:

No, Asshole, he didn't take my idea or anything, he took my exact mod and made a small direct edit to it, It'd be as if I made a picture, and he painted a few Strokes onto it, and didn't give me any credit. He didn't ask and he didn't say "this is MrPoptart's mod with a thing at the top" he said "This is basically the realchain mod except there is a sickle at the end" Not only that, but he took my windmill version, and did that same thing.
And don't double post!
Well i've edited the first post with (Credit to MrPoptart for the RealChain mod) to prevent further argument
Last edited by Smilies2; May 21, 2008 at 02:43 AM.
Rather enjoying this mod. Still have to get a feel for how to swing it without tearing myself to pieces, but it's satisfying to get some nice hits in.

I agree that there should be a version where you start further away, as well as a multiplayer version, though.
Attached Files
DecapChainGrab.rpl (272.5 KB, 9 views)
ChainSickleLongShot.rpl (172.0 KB, 8 views)
i thinks i has a problem the "chain falls apart and i can grab just 1 section of the chain
Originally Posted by brentonall View Post
2. dont attract mods because unless they are posting for fun too we DO NOT want a mod/admin's BAD side

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Wise words =D