Ranking
Original Post
[request] Exploding hand mod... please make.
mkay. with TB 3.3 out and all, i dont have a bloody clue how to make mods. although, i have many ideas... one of them, IS....!

exploding hands. pretty much, theres a little thing like brass knuckles that are located in both players hands. one layer is normal, and then attatched to that, is another layer, with extremely high bounce settings. (for explosion)

so... can anyone make something like this? put a dl link here.
hmm... good idea
but i haven gotten that good yet...
i made a mod where grab hand is big and causes a small explosion when close to uke though...
It is not possible to add a "layer".

It would be a simple mod to make, only using bounce commands and such.
Church of BnW
Originally Posted by ChaPow View Post
mkay. with TB 3.3 out and all, i dont have a bloody clue how to make mods. although, i have many ideas... one of them, IS....!

exploding hands. pretty much, theres a little thing like brass knuckles that are located in both players hands. one layer is normal, and then attatched to that, is another layer, with extremely high bounce settings. (for explosion)

so... can anyone make something like this? put a dl link here.

theres a .lua scrip for that >.>
No, he wants the boom to happen on contact with Uke. Newgrenade, and bomb don't do that.
Church of BnW
LOOK, ill show a pic of what i mean...

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4365/garshiw3.gif

Pretty much like the pogostick mod that some1 made, but a little hand item that you grab. so one bit isnt bouncy, so you dont die straight away, and the OTHER part, is very bouncy, so it blasts uke away, and maybe your arm...

Get it NOW?
This doesn't look hard at all..
/me waits for MrPoptart to fly in, drop the mod off, and fly away

[T]
#hi

ya but thoes blow up in contact with each other he wants a pair that will explode on uke like a button you push aginst uke

or at least thats my understanding
Now with 100% less angst