Ranking
Original Post
[Question]How to change the weight of object?
How to change the weight of object?
Mass dont work....(-0.99999999990 and -0.1 doesnt make a ball able to kick)
I want to make the ball kickable for a soccer mod.
I use worldbuilder.
1. There is a sticky for mod questions. Use it.
2. Mass does work... Try 0.01 or 0.001. Make sure never to use capital letters in your mod, TB doesn't recognize them.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
I hate those threads like "Post all your Questions here" or "I will help you all"
But how i can make it 0.01 it only does like that when i press +:
0.1 , 0.2 , 0.3 , 0.4 , 0.5.....
Originally Posted by Masterlink View Post
I hate those threads like "Post all your Questions here" or "I will help you all"

And still, you will use it. I usually reply to it within a day or two. Searching also helps; the answer to your question is right on the toriwiki.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
fdgd
fdaggra

Do not spam. Infraction. ~3vi1
Last edited by 3vi1; Jun 14, 2008 at 11:01 PM.
i agree with the above post
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.
Originally Posted by Feenan View Post
fdaggra

Sadly, Parkinson fits aren't banned from the internet. We still humbly enquire of you that when you feel the twitchy-sweary urge is coming on, back away from your computer, and please refrain from drooling on your keyboard. This will make it a lot easier for the moderators as they are having everyday problems with people writing "hzackafrøøølp" when they really meant to write: "K, thx."
This thread is getting no where. In the future, please post in the sticky. Every one else has to post there, nothing makes you so special that you don't have to because you don't like it. As for your problem, make sure the flag is not 8, and mass can pretty much be anything as long as it isn't negative.