ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Edit the mod above you.
There was a thread like this a long time ago, I donno if anyone remembers it, but I thought it was epic, the problem was there weren't as many modders back then. There are also much more modding options now!

So here it is, my revival of:

Edit the mod above you!
Here's what you do, I post a mod (in this case it's going to be DefaultToribash.tbm so we can start from scratch) and the next person downloads the mod, and edits one part.
For example: You can edit any and more then one of the head properties, but you can't edit some of the head and some of the foot. You can also add environment objects or split the mod (defining the player so it effects tori and uke separately)
This is sort of a more hands on "mod team monster" kinda thing now that I think about it.

Rules:
I don't want to limit anyone, because when it comes to modding creativity is key, but these are here just to keep this from getting out of hand.
1. Only edit one "part" at a time, any of the properties of that "part" can be modded.
2. Try not to make insane insta-death things..
3. creating two environment objects at a time is OK if you need to join them together.
4. after making a change to the mod say what you changed.

Also I want to encourage character modding! =P

If you don't already have DefaultToribash.tbm it can be downloaded here but when you post it in the next post, can you change the title to "EditMod.tbm" or something of the sort? And you can take out the "mod by MrPoptart" thing to.

start now =D
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 16, 2008 at 12:49 PM.
Player: Tori
Body r_foot
force 0 20 0

xD
Attached Files
EditMod1.tbm (12.4 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by DaBlahXD; Jun 17, 2008 at 04:35 AM.
tori, chest
range: 3.60 3.60
velocity 50
strenght 10
Attached Files
EditMod1.tbm (12.4 KB, 5 views)
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
Tori Groin:
thrust 1 0 .01 0

Lol, were just doing random junk Or maybe not >>
someone adjust the DMThres, if the thrust is too high.
Also the Engagedistance.
Attached Files
EditMod1.tbm (12.4 KB, 7 views)
I made it auto-crash. have fun
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 14, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
I made it auto-crash. have fun

Disregard this, i'm going from the one above it