Ranking
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Cycle through some mods, maybe run a tournament and hopefully (HOPEFULLY) hit 10k while streaming for maximum celebration.

Right people!

LiveStream

20 MINTUES UNTIL STREAM!

*HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE*
-----
LIVE NOW.
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 28, 2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nope, I was busy moving shit from the apartment to our new house so I totally missed everything. I am the busiest 13 year old ever. #asianlyfe

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Woo! I got Mofficers pick this week

I have concerns though.

I was under the impression that when I submitted for Mofficers, it would be featured that week, or not at all. Three weeks ago, I submitted my replay "My Muse" for Mofficers. When it wasn't chosen for that weeks video, I thought, "that's ok, I'll just send it to him in an email". Now, three weeks after my initial Mofficers submission, it has appeared as Mofficers pick. This concerns me, because that means that in a few weeks, the same replay will pop up in Jack's inbox, and it will probably get featured again. I don't think it's fair for me to get featured twice for the same replay.

I have done this for the Mofficers pick two weeks ago as well (with my replay "Meteor"). If it gets picked, the same thing will happen again. I'll avoid submitting so quickly in the future I guess?

Anyway, thanks SpartaCraft for the pick ;)
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Woo! I got Mofficers pick this week

I have concerns though.

I was under the impression that when I submitted for Mofficers, it would be featured that week, or not at all. Three weeks ago, I submitted my replay "My Muse" for Mofficers. When it wasn't chosen for that weeks video, I thought, "that's ok, I'll just send it to him in an email". Now, three weeks after my initial Mofficers submission, it has appeared as Mofficers pick. This concerns me, because that means that in a few weeks, the same replay will pop up in Jack's inbox, and it will probably get featured again. I don't think it's fair for me to get featured twice for the same replay.

I have done this for the Mofficers pick two weeks ago as well (with my replay "Meteor"). If it gets picked, the same thing will happen again. I'll avoid submitting so quickly in the future I guess?

Anyway, thanks SpartaCraft for the pick ;)

The guys are taking replays from the thread as we need them in order, not on a weekly basis. We do ask people submit different replays for Mofficers Choice than they intend to email us, but I'm fairly good at recognizing duplicate replays and only every now and again do they show up in the show, so it shouldn't be that big a deal
Please use one of my replays i worked hard on these.
Take your pick!
Attached Files
Frag Out.rpl (212.5 KB, 4 views)
Hot Potato.rpl (217.2 KB, 7 views)
Monolith.rpl (190.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by poop; Sep 30, 2014 at 02:37 AM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
The guys are taking replays from the thread as we need them in order, not on a weekly basis. We do ask people submit different replays for Mofficers Choice than they intend to email us, but I'm fairly good at recognizing duplicate replays and only every now and again do they show up in the show, so it shouldn't be that big a deal

Ok, thanks. Glad to know that it's not a life threatening ordeal haha.

By the way.... look at this massive demo of Uke. Ladies, contain yourselves.
Attached Files
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I just wanted to say

The anaconda she's talking about is not a snake. Kbye.

Just realized I can customize Tapatalk siggy.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays