Toribash
Hey Jack, what do you think to doing interviews where you interview experienced/professional players over text or through Skype and do requests by the subscribers? So.. It could be a part of TB tips as I know that it is kinda running out of ideas. c:
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hey Jack, what do you think to doing interviews where you interview experienced/professional players over text or through Skype and do requests by the subscribers? So.. It could be a part of TB tips as I know that it is kinda running out of ideas. c:

I actually really like that idea, I'll pass it on to Ross, between the two of us I'm sure we could throw one out every now and again, if not under Tips we could absolutely do it for this new show we have in the works.
Interview the Mofficers, too :o
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Yeah, so maybe get some TB legend to give us their wise wisdom, and share some tips for beginners. I'm sure the Mofficers would be a great start. c:
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Yeah, so maybe get some TB legend to give us their wise wisdom, and share some tips for beginners. I'm sure the Mofficers would be a great start. c:

"lol idk, I'm just good at the game yo. You just suck lmfaoo swagg"
why tho
I meant some of the really experienced old timers. Nuthug, Jisse, Flash, those guys.
Shhh... >.> I knew what I meant. x)
Is this how we do mofficer's pick?
Attached Files
Whoosh.rpl (101.4 KB, 10 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Is this how we do mofficer's pick?

Yep! You just gotta put your replay on this thread and you'll have a chance to be picked by any of the clan admins. <:
why tho