Ranking
Original Post
Stupid Administration?
Ok here i go.. I was in a tourney.. a Moop tourney and i was going to win.. i was in semi finals and i have never won any thing in my life.. with my bloody technique i was 1 turn after starting match and i was owning God <Razorz> i think many of you know him.. he is idk what with the admins and all that... well i was going to win him and suddenly i got kicked! ... I said ftw?!! .. ok .. i connected again to the room and i saw that they just keep playing and said to me that i got pinged out (? I just saw the Not connected and under that the Kicked: I asked Moop why kicked me and said i pinged out i pinged out.. I was going to win... i never won anything... my only Tcs are from battles and the price i was going to win was or 8000 to 4000 i was sure i was going to win because i already win in points to radzor and all that... i was very pissed out and i started saying thing but nothing insulting to MOOP and he said me: u pinged out, and ur blacklisted for insulting stuff.. i was like wtf? he kicked me unfairily and then blacklist me? Yesh , excellent MOOP OH AND he kept saying things to me like u got blacklisted well done and insulting things like that im like wtf what he believe to insult me that way

Account id :Zuxinowo

WHAT AM I ASKING? AT LEAST CHOOSE BETTER ADMINISTRATION OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT KICKS AND "PINGS OUT" . And ftw they believe insulting us , knowing that we cant say anything or we got banned or blacklisted, what are we supposed to do? ,we want serious administration please!!

Oh and i can see there have been other problems with moop like with Gotrek and others
Last edited by zuxinowo; Mar 22, 2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: forgot sumthing
It's being investigated. But never post something like this in the forum, especially not the Support-board. PM a Super Moderator, an admin or an Alpha Team-member.
You can see who is what at http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Thread closed. It's being investigated, don't worry.
Last edited by dalir; Mar 22, 2009 at 06:02 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]