ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you find post counts signifigant?
Important
32 Votes / 18.60%
I enjoy having one but it isnt very signifigant
76 Votes / 44.19%
I don't know what to think
12 Votes / 6.98%
I find it insignifigant
52 Votes / 30.23%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
How significant is your post count to you?
Well? Do you find having a bigger one important to you? <---- No thats what she said jokes.

What do YOU think about that adorable little number?
Hoss.
Post count definitely says nothing of a people. Just because that person spends there life on the forums like me does not mean they are cool. (I say like me because I have over 20 posts per day)
Last edited by suomynona; Apr 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Spellcheck.
My post count doesn't really matter to me, if it did then i'd probably ask for the post counts of my old accounts to be transferred to this account(around 5k without this account if it matters).
Back for good.
Doesn't matter to me, most of the time I forget I have one until I notice and say "hey look how much time I've wasted" then I run away in terror and continue my day.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Doesn't mean anything. Mostly the people with big post counts are in clans that have a clan Wibbles.

It isn't really an accurate measure of anything, except posts.
Its hardly important at all, the only way I see it as important is when applying for clans. It says nothing about the actual user itself.
what am i doing here
ehhh, it's hard to tell with it.

some people have a larger size, but that's because they have meaningless spam; which in turn, increases the size.

Ok that was fun.

It's not the post count I care about, it's the join date personally.

)()(&*& :don't think that will be tolerated rayque, just a friendly heads up.

Yep, called it.
Last edited by ivolt; Apr 8, 2011 at 04:24 AM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Free post

Tinerr Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post (useless).
Last edited by Tinerr; Apr 8, 2011 at 03:28 AM.