Toribash
I had a gun, was under attack by bears, and I defeated them with only 2 fingers. I didn't even know why I had the gun.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Can't remember anything that I really remember that was good ... (or atleast nothing crazy or cool )

I have pretty much nightmares most of them contain consuming drugs or suicide
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
I have awesome dreams all the time because I practice lucid dreaming. With that I pratically have kung fu fights, fly, teleport, control matter and summon stuff almost every night.
The best one was like, I was in my house, and some people were making a party. I went to talk to a short guy that was walking around guiding those guys, and asked him "What's going on?"
"You were not invited. Get out!"
"This is my house!"
I pull out a katana out of my pocket. And start to fight him. Can't remember much after it... fragments of a small hill and rollerblades.
oh yeah
My nightmare was when I was about six.

I thought these two orangutans were stalking me trying to eat me. In my dreams they would hide in stuff and wait for me to pass by. Any time I went outside I looked in the trash cans to make sure.
Dunno if this is nighmare or what...

So, I had this dream where I couldn't sleep because Toribah Forums we're broken and had also taken my blanket down...
I was practically begging awave to fix it so I could sleep..
Dream also contained lots of whining in #support and whatnot..

..That iris screen IRC/Forum was quite nice, I'd like to have one of those pl0x!

Oh dear...

Yup. When I woke up my first thoguht was "Seriously, what the fuck Dargon?"

My own fever dreams never cease to amuse me. ;D
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
All my good dreams are about games , girlfriends , fate and the other stuff
All my nightmares are about horror film that I watch
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
This is one of my craziest dreams.

Okay, so there was a war between the carrots and cucumbers, I'm not so sure how it started, but next thing I knew there were rabid cucumbers chasing me, so I turned into a giant carrot and started punching and kicking all the cucumbers. As I was about to stomp on another group of them, the ground shattered and I fell down into an abyss.

The abyss then disappeared after a while, and I then realized I was gonna crash into earth, falling out of the sky I could see an empty road and right when I was about to hit I woke up.

Then I realized I was late for school. D:
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
1 Word: Sex
I love dreams like that, but it's sad how we forgot a LOT of our dreams, but if we do remember, some things are made up by our brains

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!
I'm walking through a part of town I don't usually go through, then people are fleeing their houses screaming, telling me to run. So I run, but with each step I hover about 5 feet, I start jumping forward to gain more ground. After 4-5 jumps I work the courage up to go back and see whats happening. When I get back to that part of town, i'm at a gas station and the clerk is like "what the fuck man, get the fuck out". I walk outside to see a group of people in black busting down a door, so I jump over the gas station and when I land on the other side, i'm suddenly at the beach and women smoking green are everywhere, one comes up to me and says hi, then i wake up.

Shes fkn beautiful, I feel like I know her, but I know I haven't seen or met her. Either its my subconscious seeing my soul mate, or just creating my ideal woman. A lot of my dreams lead to the beach with that chick.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
I usually see dreams with waterfalls, beautiful valleys in them. Too bad I can not remember any of them completely.