Ranking
try the minor scale of G

e----------------------------3--6----
b-----------------------3--6---------
g-----------------3--5---------------
d------------3--5--------------------
a--------3--5------------------------
e---3--6-----------------------------

check out songs same ''Europa'' from Carlos Santana and ''Una triste cancion de amor'' from El Tri

you can use to love to the girls [img=http://o1.t26.net/images/smiles/winky.gif]
Last edited by SuperRCBA; Oct 13, 2011 at 05:27 AM.
Mexican Member! :D
check out songs same ''Europa'' from Carlos Santana and ''Una triste cancion de amor'' from El Tri
you can use to love to the girls [img=http://o1.t26.net/images/smiles/winky.gif]

xDDDDDDD... thx xD
Solax Moderated Message:
Useless post. Warned.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 14, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
I don't think that's minor scale...It's Pentatonic Minor if anything, but I do not think it's neither. That just looks Pentatonic.

If he means minor scale in G. It looks like this

E-----------------------------3-5-6-
G-----------------------3-4-6-------
B-----------------2-3-5------------
D-------------4-5-----------------
A-------3-5-6---------------------
E-3-5-6---------------------------

or in blues in g

E-------------------------3-6-
B---------------------3-6-----
G---------------3-5-6---------
D-----------3-5---------------
A-----3-4-5-------------------
E-3-6-------------------------
Cooool, mates really thx to all for this training/excersices, in this days i practice the excercises of yours and is awesome i feel the fingers moar extrange xD, really thx to all i will continue practice xDDD, regards !
either get a tutor or learn from websites etc.. i did both..
here's the website i used to learn.am still learning.
www.jamplay.com
either get a tutor or learn from websites etc.. i did both..
here's the website i used to learn.am still learning.
www.jamplay.com

i have a guitar teacher xD, thx the page sounds good i will check, now i play acustic but i want to practice a lot for play the electric a little xD
I never learned much theory except for the basics but I practice with different songs until I can play along. E-Chords will help. I remember I started with some Secondhand Serenade songs and now I'm trying to keep up with Welcome Home from Coheed & Cambria (Pretty Hard)

boricua

Ok have fun with your teacher. Now one of the last things I can recommend is buying this book. It is called "The Guitar Handbook." I used to read this book every night before bed and it gives you a good understanding of theory, how guitars are constructed (both electric and acoustic), great guitar innovators of the past and a whole lot more.

The only problem I can see is that it does not come in Spanish. I presume that is your main language but I am sure your guitar teacher could help you out if you have problems understanding.
I never learned much theory except for the basics but I practice with different songs until I can play along. E-Chords will help. I remember I started with some Secondhand Serenade songs and now I'm trying to keep up with Welcome Home from Coheed & Cambria (Pretty Hard)

Ok have fun with your teacher. Now one of the last things I can recommend is buying this book. It is called "The Guitar Handbook." I used to read this book every night before bed and it gives you a good understanding of theory, how guitars are constructed (both electric and acoustic), great guitar innovators of the past and a whole lot more.

The only problem I can see is that it does not come in Spanish. I presume that is your main language but I am sure your guitar teacher could help you out if you have problems understanding.

Sounds good, i will search, i have a teacher and teammates too, is a group xD, in the english language no problem i need to study more, right now i studying english in the school but i dont take lot of attention hehe, i need to take more attention to the class and buy the book, really thx to all mates for all the helps!