ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Male Cologne o.o
Alright so, my whole life I've been using cheap deodorant products like axe, old spice, etc. but now I want to buy cologne soon but I've never bought cologne before. I researched heavily on cheap designer cologne but couldn't find much, so in the end I decided I was going to get expensive cologne... My choices are currently armani, or OC... Please give your opinions on which I should choose or if you wear a different brand please state what its called and your customer opinion/rating, thanks! I might change this into a poll if needbe.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
haha, lotion is for nubs :P jkay haha I like to keep it classy, if you know what I mean... XP
Price has nothing to do with it. Just pick something that you think smells good ON you, rather than just what you think smells good.
If you're at a good store, a staff member should be able to point out similar smelling (and usually more expensive, but eh thats what sales is about) colognes.

e.g. I don't think I liked the ones you chose because they seemed a bit fruity to me. But that's just my preferences.
I use D&G... its good stuff... but its also about your own body smell.... like "acqua di gió" (Armani) sucks on me. Get in a damn shop where u can try/smell some of them... and maybe go with your Girlfriend or female friends for get some good suggestions. I like colognes that aren't to manly with strong porfumes but not even sweet that u smell like a fucking bouquet for all the day after u use a drop of it.
It should be a smoth menly nice porfume. I used to let my woman chose it for me. She loved "the one" from dolce & gabbana
Hmm I've thought of going to an outlet mall where they let you try the cologne but the closest one is 47 miles away... Also I agree with you Fnugget price doesnt matter that much when buying deoderant/cologne but like I said, I want class, therefor sophistication=win

Chicken- how much was "The One"?
Last edited by joshyjojo; Oct 25, 2011 at 08:29 AM.
... That's such a horrible commercial... wouldn't that dissuade people to buy it??