ES Recruitment Drive
-Nautica
-Adidas
-Polo
Those are the 3 I use the most. My favorite is the Nautica. As people said before, choose what best fits you. Get opinions from women as well as men.

boricua

who needs anything but deodorant

axe gets the ladies amirite
pennis and also dicke and balls
You don't ask someone else to buy your cologne, that's like making someone eat your food for you. Go to the closest mall, test 3 or 4 colognes, walk around for a while to get back your sense of smell, and try 3 more. Repeat process until you like one.
-----
I've been using polo number 3 nowadays, think someone lent me it last year and i've been on it ever since
Last edited by sid; Oct 28, 2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
CrazyTaco uamrite.

I learned this by spraying some in Biology the other day and a girl sitting a table away says "who sprayed something? it smells awesome"
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Joshy, I'm the kind of guy that likes a musky "horny" smell. The kind of stuff that makes women stop and look for who exactly smells like that. One of my favorites so far is Usher VIP. I can't stand the music, but damn, that cologne is good.
OH SHIT A THREAD I KNOW THINGS ABOUT SUP HERE'S SOME COLOGNES TO TRY:

Light and fruity notes, dries into a rustic wood/tobacco smell. Absolutely wonderful.

Vanilla and Wood. It's not as boring as it sounds, gets a ton of compliments whenever I wear it out. I think everyone should have a bottle of this.

(both of these are in the $30-40 range for a decent sized bottle)

Oh, and the guy who recommended Aqua Di Gio? Stop recommending overplayed aquatics, please. It doesn't smell as good as you think it does on 99% of people.

Echoing the earlier posts, though, the biggest thing to do is to actually go smell the cologne on you, not the bottle.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH