Toribash
Original Post
My country is being attacked
Hey guys. I live in Kenya and one of our neighbouring countries is Somalia.
Beef started when the Somalis kidnapped two people who live in Kenya and were holding them hostages. We got the people back but Kenya was pissed with Somalia. So we called the Americans for help. The Americans invaded Somalia and killed many of there men. Now Somalia are threatening to bomb us. Last night and today evening they through grenades in bars and stuff. So we are being told to stay out of malls and that kind of stuff. Anyway I feel bad for the Somalis in Kenya. They are going to hated on a lot.

Smack bitches

Hide. Hide. Fucking. Hide.

If they already started throwing grenades in bars, then it won't take long before they start finding houses to throw them in.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Haha LOL. I don't think they will come for houses. They will probably go for places with a lot of people

Smack bitches

Wow... sorry to hear that but then again war will be just be an every day event in the future due to so many brainless folks.

- Hope everything turns out okay for you guys!
GoodLuck Bruh, Hope you survive
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
It must be scary living in a country that's always going through wars. I really couldn't imagine. But best of luck to you, and keep safe.
Is this some sort of Black Hawk Down scenario?
Are you a boy or a girl?
If I were you, join the army.
Stay inside and make sure you have enough supplies to last you for a couple days. No need risking yourself out in public.

Best of luck to you, stay safe.
Why the fuck do you look so relaxed abot it?!
If it was me instead of you, id be shitting my pants unter the godamn bed.
I HOPE YOU WILL BE OK!
stupid dooshes starting wars like that just isnt fair on the normal people >_>
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Best of luck to you and your country. I hope that the U.S.A can help. Stay safe <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]