ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Halloween Costumes?
So what's Toribash doing for Halloween? Partying? Staying home with the family? Trick or Treating? Also let's get some seriously creative costumes up in here, none of that store bought nonsense. Pictures preferably.

Myself, I'll probably be heading to a few parties on Saturday/Sunday and getting merry. Going to fashion myself a Rorschach costume. An arty friend is going to help me create the mask tomorrow, which will make or break the costume. I'll upload pictures tomorrow when I have a finished piece. I'll be scrawling through the charity shops in the meantime on the search for the trademark hate, trench coat and scarf. Any tips and advice is appreciated.

So yeah, let's see some cool stuff.
Heading to a party, probably going to go for a michael myers mask, would be a decent change from the guy fawkes mask of the previous couple of years(I used to stick glowsticks through the noseholes, eye slots and mouth, it looked sick.)

Anyway, They have some sick rorschach masks with temperature ink or whatever its called that has a similar effect as the mask in the movie.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Myself, I'll probably be heading to a few parties on Saturday/Sunday and getting merry. Going to fashion myself a Rorschach costume. An arty friend is going to help me create the mask tomorrow, which will make or break the costume. I'll upload pictures tomorrow when I have a finished piece. I'll be scrawling through the charity shops in the meantime on the search for the trademark hate, trench coat and scarf. Any tips and advice is appreciated.

So yeah, let's see some cool stuff.

Really?

My Halloween Costume

Still deciding between an all black fedora or the one in the pic though.

I'll probably go to a few parties dressed in that costume, but tonight I'm going to a club and I don't wanna be that creepy so I'm dressing as Charlie Sheen.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was invited to a party, but I'm going to my fathers cousins mothers lakehouse. It's complicated.

I'll be home for halloween though. I might go trick or treating if the weather is good, but it's funnier for the smaller kids, and I find more pleasure in giving candy than getting candy. So I will most likely stay home.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Heading to a party, probably going to go for a michael myers mask, would be a decent change from the guy fawkes mask of the previous couple of years(I used to stick glowsticks through the noseholes, eye slots and mouth, it looked sick.)

Anyway, They have some sick rorschach masks with temperature ink or whatever its called that has a similar effect as the mask in the movie.

Sounds sick.

Yeah, the closest shop I could purchase paint of that sort is a ferry ride away and it's far too late to order online, shame. But I'll use the justification that Rorschach's mask in the Graphic novel doesn't move. Some of the masks with the ink look great though.

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Really?

My Halloween Costume

Still deciding between an all black fedora or the one in the pic though.

I'll probably go to a few parties dressed in that costume, but tonight I'm going to a club and I don't wanna be that creepy so I'm dressing as Charlie Sheen.

Oh snap... nice ninja bro.

Pretty good job man. You'd be better of looking for a lighter fedora, other than that great work \o/
I'll post all of your drunk pictures you take, Fee.

Also I'm going to sit at home and take part in the build day.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Oh snap... nice ninja bro.

Pretty good job man. You'd be better of looking for a lighter fedora, other than that great work \o/

Yours will probably be better, I had to go buy the mask and scarf. The rest of it I either had already or found for cheap in a thrift store.

I would look for a lighter fedora, but all I have are black ones and I don't wanna spend any more money.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
I'll post all of your drunk pictures you take, Fee.

Also I'm going to sit at home and take part in the build day.

I don't doubt that. I can always claim that it's Gum in the photos.

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Yours will probably be better, I had to go buy the mask and scarf. The rest of it I either had already or found for cheap in a thrift store.

I would look for a lighter fedora, but all I have are black ones and I don't wanna spend any more money.

I'll be hitting the thrift stores as well. ;p

I can imagine finding a light fedora being difficult, I think I'll don a black one as well. We'll see how the mask goes, I've found some decent tutorials and my friend really excels at Halloween type stuff, we'll make a poll for the best costume. ;)

Either way, your costume is still looking sweet.
Hopefully I'm going as a Companion cube, My friend Ashleigh would go as Chell and her now ex would go as a turret.
BUT since they broke up that probably wont happen.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants