Ranking
Hmm. So many cool people here.

I haven't a clue what I will be doing yet. All I know is that is shan't be involving a costume. I have never been a fan of dressing up. My mom made me when I was 13. When I was 14 she finally let me choose what I wanted to do. No parties I know of going on either....this is gonna suck isn't it?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I don't want to trick or treat though. Remember when I said "when I was 14?"

Well I am 15. Last year she gave me $15 and dropped me off at Target. I bought candy. I do not need to trick or treat for candy.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I made a cape. I'm going to wear it with a renaissance related outfit. Maybe a knight or an alchemist.

cape

The bottom is trimmed with plated gold, which is pretty sweet.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
That would be beautiful. But I would go as default tori to see how many people get the reference.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Im gonna be partying in someone's house while jamming with my band...
This is gonna be epic!
i cannot into costume. But seriously i don't have anything planned for halloween costume wise, but I'm going to toluca lake (its in california) and trick Or treating with some friends, probably just gonna chill and what not. Last year I was Elmo, and two years ago i was a

"cereal" killer (not serial on purpose) i had a costume with a bunch of cereal labels on it, and a mask and a knife huehuehuehue. creativity at its finest
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
im going to be skeletor or my 3D glasses guy

if i dress up at all
pennis and also dicke and balls