Toribash
Original Post
True GunMod
OK here's how it works. Play at 160 cm. At the start Click the bullet to convert it to grab hand. This makes it shorter and more maneuverable. then when your hand is aimed in the desired direction click again to return to "Bullet" size and obliterate the enemy. Rinse and Repeat. the Gun Counter Replay Is Slowed down to demonstrate the shield.
Attached Images
Gundiagram.jpg (121.2 KB, 552 views)
Attached Files
Blaster.TBM (530 Bytes, 498 views)
Gun2.rpl (79.8 KB, 306 views)
GunCounter.rpl (43.9 KB, 253 views)
Gundiagram.jpg_thumb (13.1 KB, 14 views)
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
Re: True GunMod
I like the mod. Can you make another where he has two guns?
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Check out this replay, the bullet spins SO fast you think it is 6 sided :O
Attached Files
holyhellfastbullet.rpl (85.2 KB, 195 views)
Great mod, i made myself an own modification that makes the shots range bigger, works with self damage off nicely. if only you could make objects not weigh anything..
i sort of fixed my modification, the shot thing is pretty hard to click though, you have to zoom in, but its sort of cooler since you can do long range stuff,
Attached Files
Blasterzaa.tbm (531 Bytes, 119 views)
zaasgun.rpl (38.6 KB, 86 views)
OK ill get to work on a dual wielding Mod and then i'll add joust to that.
EDIT: Added Second Gun in Blaster 2 for person.
Attached Files
Blaster2.TBM (637 Bytes, 77 views)
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
This mod is fun. Here's a replay with Zaarock's mod.
Attached Files
Blasterzaa_Replay.rpl (159.9 KB, 78 views)
Blasterzaa_Replay2.rpl (204.0 KB, 57 views)
R.I.P. Billy Mays
I likes it :D
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Zarrock, about the weight; Toribash calculates mass at the beginning, so if we could mod the normal hand and the grab hand *(Hint Hint Hampa)* we could make the normal hand small and the Grab Hand the "Bullet" this would make it wiegh less and be easier to switch between barrel mode and bullet mode.
EDIT: Here's the jousting version + a replay.
Also: Thunderpants, the reason it spins like that is because (i think) Toribash uses gravity as 1.6 Mps without any air friction to counter-balance it. so it speeds up infinitely until it hits another object. This lack of air friction also means my Angel mod is doomed to failure : (
Attached Files
BlasterJoust.TBM (1,023 Bytes, 51 views)
GunJoust1.rpl (68.0 KB, 54 views)
The jousting thing is okay. It's kind of hard to make him shoot. The double blasters is better.

Watch the double blasters replay. The other guy's arms go part way through the floor by their selves.
Attached Files
Gun_Joust_Legfly.rpl (38.9 KB, 38 views)
Blaster2_Replay.rpl (85.3 KB, 49 views)
R.I.P. Billy Mays