View Poll Results: Who would win?
Tori
11 Votes / 73.33%
Shaq
4 Votes / 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Old doesnt mean you aren't deadly anymore.
Be a terrorist when you are old.

Terrorist use firearms.
I'm talking about pure strength.
:D
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
height doesn't mean shit, and size really doesn't matter when it comes to MMA. Put Mike Tyson at his prime in a cage against someone like Forrest Griffin who can take punches like hell... All forrest has to do is lock up Tysons arm, and it's over.. MMA is broken down into different components and has their own weakness in each art. I would think RoboCop Vs. Tori would of been a better match.

Nobody said it was MMA. It's just a fight. Plus why the fuck should any MMA fight be taken seriously when a tickle submission is considered legal and a nut shot isn't. Seriously, it's comparable to a sorority pillow fight with more man nipples.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
tori would be able to anticipate moves due to the whole matchframe/turnframe system thing duh
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Nobody said it was MMA. It's just a fight. Plus why the fuck should any MMA fight be taken seriously when a tickle submission is considered legal and a nut shot isn't. Seriously, it's comparable to a sorority pillow fight with more man nipples.

You obviously don't know shit about MMA and I can tell you never been in the cage. The reason they do not allow nut shots is because:
1.) It's a bitch ass move, why the fuck train if all you're going to do is kick someone in the nuts.....
2.) You can kill someone if you kick them hard enough in the balls.

I am sure if you got in the cage for a MMA fight, your ass would think twice about it being a baby pillow fight.

As for on topic, this seems like a MMA fight since he mentioned MMA styles, and Toribash is based off MMA style. Hence the judo/aikido shit like that. As for winning, ofc Tori would win since it's been through a shit ton of fights.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
is tori modified at all? or is he classic.tbm tori? Do we want Shaq in his prime? or shaq as a rookie, or shaq with kobe, or shaq on miami, or shaq when he fought kobe? Is Tori a newb tori or an advanced player tori?

Many variables.

8000N is a lot if Im correct thats about 19 tons of force. Either way tori wins. In shaq fu he may throw fire but the weight of 3 elephants will pretty much kill any person.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
2.) You can kill someone if you kick them hard enough in the balls.

shmevin eats smegma
Goofy thread.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today