Toribash
Original Post
Thank you sir, you remind me of how many days i will able to play game.
I really appreciate.
Killjoys, make some noise!
As odd as it sounds, when you put my life in terms of jelly beans, it makes me incredibly hungry.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Wow that's sad. Makes you appreciate the work that Soylent/Google/Universal Income advocates are doing.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
To be fair, i'd lump my TV beans into the last box, since i don't actually watch that much TV. Much of my last box is going into the computer, though. :v
But, BUTT, hear me out: It's one of those things i love doing. One of the EXTREMELY FEW things i can actually spend an entire day on, even after 15 years, and then still go to bed and be like "I COULD DO WITH SUM MORE O DAT YEH".

Is that sad? Depends on your perspective. It's not sad if i'm happy with it, is it? Now mind you, when i say "computer", that includes things like writing, drawing and generally acting like a goofball, ON TOP OF video games.

Now, i'd be lying if i said that this video didn't make me think, because this post actually has punctuation and capital letters in it. It made me think of the age-old question that hits most young people in the western countries: What do i love? What do i want to do? The classic question, which apparently pretty rarely gets answered, but we'll see about that. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
just do what you enjoy

it's the simplest and most rewarding way to live lifem
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
just do what you enjoy

it's the simplest and most rewarding way to live lifem

This^ pretty much.
Don't stress, just live your life and have fun. Depression comes from living in the past, anxiety comes from living in the future but chillin comes from living in the now.
if i can chill out most of the time and enjoy life while suffering from a rare illness with side effects that make a normal life unlivable i think anyone can, just let go of your worries. drugs help tbh