ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[A] CUTE PANDA HEAD!!!
Selling a VERY CUTE PANDA HEAD!!!!

Bidding starts at 400!

Hope u enjoi!

PM me to preview the head
Last edited by Gynx; Jun 25, 2014 at 09:43 AM.
Hello, can you please edit your first post that it conforms with the following rules:

Originally Posted by Lapsus
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Also, can you please add some kind of preview of the head texture to the first? That way we know that you aren't selling a plagiarized head or offering a different head to different people or anything like that. Thanks and good luck.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Added the auction tag to your thread. Please note: you must still add all the information to the first post that Phail has asked you to do else your thread will be closed.

Thanks.
collect snots from the nose
Okay guys! Sorry I couldn't post head preview. I didnt know how to attach files back then (like 2 days ago :P ).

NOW I DO!!!

Here's a preview in case you think of steeling (I know it's stealing, dont correct me!)

Cute panda.....

Also, a message to phail:

512x512
Archos331 (yes, made it myself)
Yes, 500 TC extra

Thanks to phail I dont have to close it down!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
PandaHeroDONE.jpg  
Last edited by Archos331; Jun 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
Is this resizable? :O
Sana, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Gumi, IA, Soraru, Kradness, Hanatan, LiLy, v-Flower, SeeU, Kasane Teto, Mizuki Zuiga