Ranking
Original Post
i got an idea!!! AIRPLANE JOUSTING
just an idea but what you do is turn uke and tori into airplanes with jousting!!!!! tell me what you think
Re: i got an idea!!! AIRPLANE JOUSTING
Utterly impossible. Try learning about how things work before suggesting mods...
^ ^ ^
Unless you wanna do something insanely weird.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
it could probably be done...
all ya have to do is mod them so they look like airplanes and so they start way up in the air, put the engage distence to like 1000 and put force toward each other..

i cant do it cuz i dont have full version yet but if i did i would probably have done it by now lol
you can get mod creator without full, you just have to install netframe, but i'm ussually wrong.
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
it could probably be done...
all ya have to do is mod them so they look like airplanes and so they start way up in the air, put the engage distence to like 1000 and put force toward each other..

i cant do it cuz i dont have full version yet but if i did i would probably have done it by now lol

That is the problem. It would be nearly impossible to mod them to look like air planes.
It would be possible but who would want to do something like that for weeks...
i could probably make 'em look like air planes its just i dont have full version so i cant do engage distence of force

Edit: there ya go have fun with it...
Originally Posted by Patrick
That is the problem. It would be nearly impossible to mod them to look like air planes.

proved you wrong lol
Attached Files
Airplane1.tga (576.1 KB, 58 views)
Airplane1.tga_thumb (17.0 KB, 11 views)
Airplane2.tga (576.1 KB, 28 views)
Airplane2.tga_thumb (12.7 KB, 10 views)
Airplane3.tga (576.1 KB, 45 views)
Airplane3.tga_thumb (7.2 KB, 8 views)
AirplaneMod.tbm (1.8 KB, 73 views)
So i made the force, stil WIP, becouse there is too much rot, i must add a little force upward etc. but it is the basics. Recomended 3000 distance and 1000+ fracure and dismemberment.
Attached Files
letenje.TBM (2.0 KB, 52 views)
MrPoptart you are insanely good in making MODS that one it far the best you've made yet.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Heres what I could do. It's a merge between my AirJousting mod, and the plane one. If you don't go higher than 3000 distance, it'll work perfectly. At 3000 they collide horizontal, wich is why anything higher, won't be good.

500 disemberment threshold should be fine.
^Edit: Unless you go too crazy
Attached Files
AirplaneModForced.tbm (2.1 KB, 62 views)