Toribash
Re: i got an idea!!! AIRPLANE JOUSTING
Originally Posted by bawhee
So i made the force, stil WIP, becouse there is too much rot, i must add a little force upward etc. but it is the basics. Recomended 3000 distance and 1000+ fracure and dismemberment.

Originally Posted by toast
Thats a great mod. :o

+karma

thx

also good idea cheddar

Edit: i made a seggestion thread so if any 1 wants me to make a mod post it there

if gravity is turned off there will be no reason for force upward =D
Nice mod. I didnt think it was possible but you did it.
Since you could make an airplane mod you should try to make a car mod. To make the cars move just put a force on them and turn off friction.
Originally Posted by Patrick
Nice mod. I didnt think it was possible but you did it.
Since you could make an airplane mod you should try to make a car mod. To make the cars move just put a force on them and turn off friction.

lol thats funny i tried that before i made the airplane one but i ended up with and elevator mod! lol

didnt work on it that long though
Attached Files
elevator.tbm (374 Bytes, 41 views)
im sorry if this makes me sound retarded, but how do i use the mod? !. where do i save it at 2. wat do i save it as? 3. if i can, how do i do the thing where you right click on the icon on desktop and when u start the game u have it on? and 4. what is the code so i can make a shortcut to it in my mod folder? PLEASE TELL ME THIS STUFF, THEY LOOK SO AWESOME!!! P.S. im a noob

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
im thinking you like start on the ground and then like extend ancles so then its like the flaps on real airplanes so the you can like fly around tell me what you think!!!
Originally Posted by Spencer135
you can get mod creator without full, you just have to install netframe, but i'm ussually wrong.

i think ur right.....is this a first if you are?
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
and i got a question when i try to do this mod it takes me to torilaunch and its empty how do i try my mod if torilaunch is empty
im gonna make this mod again and do every thing my self but the air planes are gonna start on there "wheels"...