Ranking
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
I have to say the tau in dark crusade (err RTS). They scream about everything. I don't mean like a manly roar, more like they are all dying horrible, painful deaths. They will get shot from some weak guy and scream "ARMAGEDON!".

The chaos quotes are great. Particularly the cultists.

"Aaah, my spleen!"
"Crush, kill, haa haa, destroy!"
"Grant us the gift of the chaos gods, great one!" 
"DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!"
"I feel the warp overtaking me... it is a good pain!"
"Sanity is for the weak!"
"It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain."
"Enemies! We need enemies!"
"Maim, kill, burn! MAIM, KILL, BURN!"
"Rend them in half!"
"I feel the maw of despair swallowing me!"
I am not your bootlick!"
"Blood, blood, blood, blood!"
"I drink their blood from their hearts!"
"Split them open!"
"Uuuaaarrarraaargh!"
"Kill! KILL!"
"For the slaughter!"
"Why aren't we killing yet!?"
"I will shatter their souls!"

And my personal favorite:

"Hwee haf captoored eet foar KAYOSS!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Zero-Wing, chinese game that failed at grammar, also where the meme "All Your Base Belongs To Us" comes from, I love this scene in it, makes no sense at all but is funny as shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsijmCFs50
| tom |
Any sound in Bad Company 2. Particularly when you headshot someone at very close range with a shotgun and the pellets hit the helmet. CLANGGGGGGGG.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Any sound in Bad Company 2. Particularly when you headshot someone at very close range with a shotgun and the pellets hit the helmet. CLANGGGGGGGG.

Now that i think about it, this is so true, and sooo satisfying
Halo series when you kill an elite he falls to the ground yellin "wort wort wort" and grunts screamin AHHH Leader killed run awawy!!!!!!! so awsome...
Uber l Flawed texturer l Uber...er l Yoink! l http://.on.toribash.com/ l
Super shotgun from Quake 2. Basically the best fucking shotgun sound ever conceived. The sound can easily be duplicated with words: BOOM-chk-chk. And it's a big fucking BOOM that satisfies every cell in my body. Also, the railgun from the same game. Very characteristic and recognizable, as well as plain awesome. Hearing that sound at the same time as a supersonic slug blasts through a stroggs chest leaving that nice helix behind made it all the more enjoyable.

Oh yeah, Supreme Commander 2 has excellent sounds if you ask me. Especially the firing/impact sounds.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The noise a Chain Chomp makes. :O
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity