ES Recruitment Drive
Wow, monsto?? Good to see you!! How've you been man?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
sry for the big inactivity Im just not enjoying Toribash that much like I used to :/
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Holy shit we did it guys. People said that our show saved the concert and it was the best part of the whole thing.
I got wasted too, fk me.
some photos if you want, this one is my fav.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
hey there Monsto, I'm not sure if I know you but if I recall correctly we sparred once. You are an ex-Vector right?

@Aadame: this looks somwhat funny and I feel curious about how it looks in movements, is there any video or something?

if not, I'm still very curious about the song/theme that was playing in the background
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh wut, hi monsto o:

Lionet, no videos yet. Recording was forbidden but from what I've heard there will be official footage at some point. I will share it here but I can't make it public because it's copyrighted n shit.

some stuff about the show if u want

Replays, Videos
your life always sounds like a movie, man. Does anyone else agree with me?
I'm even more curious now that you said you all had different styles, what makes things a lot more interesting to see as, not only you improvised, but you also had to dance together with the same song!! This sounds insane just when I think about it

I feel warmth in my heart just to think about you guys getting along and hanging out together, I really do, I envy that kind of relations (in a good way)

despite that, I hope the better for you guys as a dance group, not as people (but as people I do too :T ). I expect to see you guys growing stronger and doing remarkable things in your lives ♥

note: I just relieved my anger by typing all this because I just finished my entry to concon pk event which I was really anxious to try since I was about to compete against Karbn and Swexx, which would be one of the greatest honors that I could have, then I finished my replay and I was shaking so much out of anxiety that I pressed R+space and dead. I gave up and I was extremely disappointed but now I feel okay and life goes anyways xD I'll have my glory moments someday
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a shirt with text "My life is like a movie" XD. Honestly on a first day I felt like in step up movie xd.
But I have regular life with everyday problems just like anyone else, I just try to connect my passion with it. I'm only sharing interesting bits and drunk stories xD
Also thanks for nice words, it really means alot.

Also2, thats why you save before playing the replay bud :x feelsbad
-----
Also3, we kinda made history yesterday? That was first "official" experimental dance choreo show thingy in Poland and one of very first in Europe. So there's a great chance that people will talk about this show when presenting experimental in future.
Last edited by Aadame; Oct 20, 2018 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Replays, Videos
I'm gonna be using that vid for pose referances thank owo

Also, really fuckin sick gj
¿?