Toribash
Original Post
Add green hats to the profe customization shop
I always see people with green hats in their profile pics and ik it was a thing fish did with the sale of them a while back but im pretty sure the sale isnt a thing anymore and i would love to be able to purchase one for my profiles and im sure others would as well
bitchass
My personal opinion and bias here, but: I believe somethings should stay a priviledge and somethings are not meant to be available for everyone. If everyone were to be able to obtain greenhats, they wouldn't be as special as they are anymore.

(im)

Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
Cant you just photoshop them?

Green hats also appear in the clan list, so I don't think Photoshop is a solution

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I highly disagree with adding them, they were a once in a lifetime type of buy and they were limited on the number he sold. It's kinda like having a one of kind collectible. Something that shouldn't be restocked just because there are none on the market.

I agree with NANI ,
Some items should not be for everyone which just makes the value of it low and the players that have the green hats

ORrr they could like do an event or something and the 1st place gets a green hat
Originally Posted by sir View Post
They are dumb and were made by Fish
No

Reiterating this and closing.
No, we will not be giving custom div usertitles anymore. Be it a hat, submarine, shades or animated poop emoji.