Ranking
Now that he mentioned it, its really bugging me looking at it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

The textures look mind-blowingly cool as fuck, i love them a lot tbh, really like your feeling to the art and the style in general. Your other just random drawings and pieces look cool as fuck aswell, didn't know you were a god at drawing aswell, as at replays. Good shit my dude
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Now that he mentioned it, its really bugging me looking at it

I believe it was how I placed the shadows going down to the nose that kind of screwed up how the eyes looked hopefully the next wip fixes it

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
The textures look mind-blowingly cool as fuck, i love them a lot tbh, really like your feeling to the art and the style in general. Your other just random drawings and pieces look cool as fuck aswell, didn't know you were a god at drawing aswell, as at replays. Good shit my dude

God damn, I really appreciate the kind words, Xioi. Also I'm not that good in replays, I'm decent :'D. Thank you though .

WIP

"i'm not that good in replays"

Do you want me to smack some sense into you? rofl.

Anywho, teeth don't look like teeth to me, looks more like something painted onto the underlip imo atleast, maybie work on that. Glad to see you moved the left eye to the right a bit, looks way better, and the eyes look absolutely gorgeous aswell.

Otherwise the only thing that's bugging me is the neck area to the left, where the shoulder muscle thing goes up almost to chin height, and the other side is way down. Idk, to me it looks sorta wierd atleast.

Can't wait to see some beutiful white hair aswell.
Good shit yet again, keep it up
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Some advice for now, don't know what style you're aiming for, but here my tips, a relaxed neck doesn't show the sternocleidomastoideus, it appears when the neck is using some force, like looking upward or sideways.

Here an example:

Neck

And clavicle is a bit off too, it doesn't show that much when shoulders are in a neutral position, they hide when shoulder goes back and show when shoulder goes forward.That applies to skinny persons even more.

Will add more later. But great progress you got there!
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
"i'm not that good in replays"

Do you want me to smack some sense into you? rofl.

Anywho, teeth don't look like teeth to me, looks more like something painted onto the underlip imo atleast, maybie work on that. Glad to see you moved the left eye to the right a bit, looks way better, and the eyes look absolutely gorgeous aswell.

Otherwise the only thing that's bugging me is the neck area to the left, where the shoulder muscle thing goes up almost to chin height, and the other side is way down. Idk, to me it looks sorta wierd atleast.

Can't wait to see some beutiful white hair aswell.
Good shit yet again, keep it up

She has a body builders dream traps from what you're saying. Yeah they're generally practically invisible on a smaller girl
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
nice job on the paintings, you did good color tones.

I like the way you are doing, though my complaints are that the shading on the last one is overdone. you did too strong contrast with too saturated colors, that is the complaint.

I know you can do better eyes, neck and nose, just soften the shading a bit.
tips, draw a nose tip not separated from the nose bridge, do not forget the cavity of the in between eyes and the start of the nose, there is a shadow, normally. Draw the eyelids, the top one on the eye and round, the lower one going on the eye too, but bigger and deep in the eye hole. People draw necks really defined, but you dont need that actually, soft necks works too, but the shading must work in a realistic way.

The shading is essential in paintings, this is what gives depth to the piece,
start work on color transitions, I see too messy and blurry transition, you need to make it soft and solid. I recommend a soft brush in most programs or a smudge tool and scatter in ps or a mix brush on painters.

You can make this piece better, keep working on it, even if not make a masterpiece, you will learn from that piece.
It's my birthday ayyyeee

18 on the 18th lol, also this isn't some unnecessary post for real.
In a little bit I will be posting in some new artwork plus a new head to replace the old one for the set I was making myself.
So look out for that ;)!

Also really loved the feedback coming you all, it means a lot that you'd take the time to give me some tips and your opinions. It's always very much appreciated <3
Last edited by R0i; Oct 18, 2017 at 05:51 PM.
i turned 19 yesterday, happy borthday

what kind of head will you be working on?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i turned 19 yesterday, happy borthday

what kind of head will you be working on?

Happy birthday to ya too, Tyzi.

Also, just dl and lp me real quick while you're ingame to take a look, that's how it'll look, 1:05am and I would add in a flat and ingame previews but it's been one hell of a day, I've also worked on multiple heads for many people while I was away from this thread.

Surge's head that he has for sale rn, Nulu's head, Kazu's head, Element's head, just to name a few , they'll be posted here hopefully Saturday, at most Monday.

I will also be participating in the HTOTM event and I've got something real good and creepy in mind for it, so you should be seeing that here aswell.