Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges
Daily,Weekly, and Monthly Challenges

So after playing toribash for a long time now I realized that I was losing motivation to play multiplayer more and more by the day. Then it hit me, wouldn't it help me and other players be more active in game if there were challenges that you could complete from day to day to give your random multiplayer games more purpose.

For example:

Daily Challenge - Decap 5 people in official servers / Reward 2,000TC

Weekly Challenge - Deal 10 Million Points of Damage to Other players in total / Reward 10,000TC

Monthly Challenge - Decap Icky or Sparky / Reward Player Icon of Icky or Sparky's head bellow player name in game. (Similar to the icon that you can get to have your own tori's head displayed below your name.)

While toribash does have tournaments and stuff for players only one person can win a tournament and the reset times on them can be pretty annoying to wait for. Challenges on the other hand can't be failed with one match and players won't be as discouraged over time trying to work for them since they can take breaks while working on them.

I feel like implementing this system will give players of less skill more of a drive to become more competitive within the community and overall strengthen the community of Toribash.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •