Ranking
Original Post
[Promo Team]Flame Design Contest

Nabi has decided to make the flame forge free to use without a paid subscription! To celebrate, let's see what hidden talents are hiding in the community! Show us what you can make and you could possibly win free flames of your winning design! Will you become the next biggest flame forger?

Before you start though, do note that the flame forge is a very powerful tool. Being so, it can be used to make some game disruptive flames. Thus, make sure you follow the official flame rules!

Also, if you're new to the forge, I'll explain the process. When you press create, it brings you to a website detailing the cost. That URL is the creation link which you need to PM. Do not press create again, unless you want to spend your TCs.

Need help with this designing? I've sold many flames and have been a successfully running shop. You can see my shop below in my signature and click on the youtube videos to see some of the flames I have done. For more basic help, you can use the basic flame tutorial.

Objective:
Open the Flame Forge with Ctrl+L and try to create a flame that is both impressive looking and will perform well while playing Toribash. Lurk the flame board and find some inspiration.

Rules:
  • Follow most of the flame rules: Don't copy other flames, don't make it lag.
  • To submit, put your account name as the flame title then press create. Copy that link and PM it to FNugget with the PM title as "Flame Design Entry". You do not have to create the actual flame (don't press create on the website, just copy the URL web link).
  • Failure to submit properly will disqualify your entry.
  • Up to two submissions. Submissions must be drastically different in something other than color.
  • If one person has two prize winning flames, the inferior is disqualified and compensated with a 25,000 TC honorable mention.
  • Entries close on Oct 27 00:00 GMT. Prizes awarded by Oct 30 00:00 GMT, halloween present anyone?.
You can post any additional material here to wow the public, but neither will go into consideration for judging.

Judgement:
  • FNugget, steveirwin, Tinerr, Rott
  • Criteria will be creative movement, creative colors, and performance in motion.
  • No limits on price. The aim here is for the most wow.

Prizes:
  • 1st Place: 2 free flames of their entry design, different body parts acceptable
  • 2nd Place: Free flames of their entry design or winners design
  • 3rd Place: 50,000 TC

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by FNugget; Oct 11, 2009 at 10:03 PM.
Great job guys. Congrats to the winners. PM me for any concerns to this thread.
RAWR xTeam Sambo