ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Implore View Post
• Uhm Well Im a grade 9 student, plays league of legends, uhm good in academics
• just got back from the game almost a month after i stopped playing Toribash, But imma play now
• Theodore is my friend he said that this clan is good, I was kicked out from Nitro cause of inactivity
• Abd, boxshu mushu, spar, a lil parkour
Forum skills: art. marketing
In-game: Hmmmmm starting now I'll be active, Good in war but I hate my ping
• dont have posts of my replays

Very boring application, nothing actually interests me from what you added besides the forum skills.

Sorry but you're just not right for this clan
-----
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Please take your time with these, make them into paragraphs and make them sound and look INTERESTING!

I dont understand, i even wrote this in bright colours so that 1. people can actually see that it's important... and 2. people wont have an excuse as to why they didn't make it interesting
Last edited by max; Aug 28, 2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Implore, you're denied. Apply in two weeks with an application that actually shows some effort.
I still want the sticker for denying since I looked before Micah did >.>
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I still want the sticker for denying since I looked before Micah did >.>

Just gotta be quick
Originally Posted by Watarii View Post
Can i Join?

Try an make a decent application, I'll cut you slack this time seeing this seems to be your first post. You need to read and follow the instructions posted on the first page of this thread.

Good luck

and R0i, dont worry about that guy he's just stealing my catchy lines
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
Try an make a decent application, I'll cut you slack this time seeing this seems to be your first post. You need to read and follow the instructions posted on the first page of this thread.

Good luck

and R0i, dont worry about that guy he's just stealing my catchy lines

Sh god damnit Micah, let me sound cool for once.
Also yeah as Micah said, Watari maybe make a more decent application and take the time with it, maybe then we'll consider it.

Also Micah, Watari isn't new, seen him around and he was banned multiple times before for nudge scamming, just saying kgo
Originally Posted by Watarii View Post
Can i Join?

The dude insulted me and (o) after i denied him in-game, he said we ain't special lads...
basically he's denied
Last edited by max; Aug 29, 2017 at 12:21 AM.