Ranking
Originally Posted by jarmund View Post
Q: Who the F is that in your avatar picture? O.o
A: That'd be Wembley from Fraggle Rock: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraggle_rock

Fraggle Rock is the ZAWSOMES!!!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Fraggle Rock is the ZAWSOMES!!!

I know.. i remember watching it when i was a kid in the early 90's, so when i came across a torrent of season 1 and 2, i started downloading it instantly
Heh he, sweetness *Goes to find the Torrents*
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I know.. i remember watching it when i was a kid in the early 90's, so when i came across a torrent of season 1 and 2, i started downloading it instantly

So, I looked at this post. Then the one beneath:

Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Heh he, sweetness *Goes to find the Torrents*

come on Slith... how old are you...
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Hey, im 24 years old now, and i still think the show kicks nuts, ass, and all other organs in that general area, so slith is excused ;)

BTW, isn't it like 5 in the morning where you're at now??
Hey, im 24 years old now, and i still think the show kicks nuts, ass, and all other organs in that general area, so slith is excused ;)

BTW, isn't it like 5 in the morning where you're at now??

Nah it's like, 9am.

Why the hell would I wake up at 5am? triggerhappy
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Lol Veb, im 17... and so what if I think that show kicks ass
Tis great! With all these little niggly things getting sorted out, the game will become even better!
Meh, i have no idea how to acess my router, no one in the house knows the password for it

[T]
#hi