Ranking
thanks, Jam

is winzip a software (costs money) program?

Redwards- i'm not stupid! i know how to put shaders on, and i know they don't work on my computer because of my card. i just said that they are beautiful, as they shure as heck are! i didn't ask anything, so why use the search button?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
thanks, Jam

is winzip a software (costs money) program?

Redwards- i'm not stupid! i know how to put shaders on, and i know they don't work on my computer because of my card. i just said that they are beautiful, as they shure as heck are! i didn't ask anything, so why use the search button?

he wasnt talking to you, he was talking to that dude who asked, and i deleted his post, sorry for confusion. :/

it should just extract, you dont need third party programs for zip
oh, ok...

and i meant do you have to pay for using winzip? because when i try to unzip .zip files, it says some mumbo-jumbo about an expired payment
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
hey jam! just read that post about the jousting boxing ring.

yeah i think that'd be really cool.

just two more ideas though.

1. rotate it so you can start on the ring posts. (i smell an elbow drop!)

2.try make a version with your super strength mod incorporated into it. (might make it easier to fight in boxing and wrestling)

and on the no stretchy ring ropes part. i've seen the 'flesh' material used in .lua scripts for toribash. would it work?
()_() this is bunny.bunny wants world domination.
(0.0) help him by putting him in your sig or mailing him
($ $) to someone. thankyou.
In snowboarding, uke goes brain dead, and kicks me... It makes me go off-balance... Recommended distance?
cool! thanks man!
()_() this is bunny.bunny wants world domination.
(0.0) help him by putting him in your sig or mailing him
($ $) to someone. thankyou.