ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I guess the fault lies in the people who follow Islam.

is not the fault that people is join islam and become like that. the globalization make some people like this.hunger for the leadership on the world or even the hatred between 2 or more religion make them like that.

im lucky that i still can think like this in this almost collapsed-era even im still an 12 years old kid
Can we not resort to racism. The last 100 years do not naturally make people born in that region more hardcore, growing up in that region does. Although, I suppose to some extent previous generations will influence children who might not have experienced such hardships. Even so, this is a cultural factor rather than am evolutionary one.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
You've also got to realise that there's simply less respect for life in the Middle East. It's a hard fucking place to live. It creates hard people, and hard people are more hardcore. There's been so many atrocities in the region in the past 100 years that it just makes you sit back and go "Wow, these people are constantly doing things that we just can't".

I agree. The religion of Islam itself is basically a rough guideline to living in the desert. So, that comes back to my initial point of why let these people into a society that they are not fit to be in? Let time take its course. You cannot introduce people of little culture to a society like France and expect it to go well. As far as I'm concerned, forced multiculturalism is a terrible thing. Many countries in the world have closed borders with other countries and have not hurt relations with them. Many countries also have extremely strict rules about how you go about joining their society. France/the UK/US are extremely liberal as far as that goes, and that must change.

Re: the whole guidelines to living in the desert thing
The Hijab's primary role is to hide the wearer's gender so the enemy cannot properly scout your forces. Obviously it's outdated in this time and age, but followers of Islam still follow it. As xlr8 said, they are laws for people from a different time. Lots of chunks of Islam are outdated.
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 10, 2015 at 06:15 PM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Re: the whole guidelines to living in the desert thing
The Hijab's primary role is to hide the wearer's gender so the enemy cannot properly scout your forces. Obviously it's outdated in this time and age, but followers of Islam still follow it. As xlr8 said, they are laws for people from a different time. Lots of chunks of Islam are outdated.

"That's the best joke I've heard all week"

The primary role of the Hijab is modesty and humility. Even Mary mother of Jesus wore a Hijab, is she trying to hide from the enermy or something? Please tell me which troll site are you getting these informaion from?

Also, since this is a new thread, I shall go ahead and quote what I said to Hyde through PM.

Originally Posted by xlr84life
I don't want to spam the thread with off topic material, so here:

The muslims could've easily killed every single one of them, cause if I'm not mistakened the Muslims had a number of 10,000. If Islam was about violence, that's what would've happened, but no, even though the muslims were coming back to the city that kicked them out. Again, they could've easily slaughtered them all. But, that was not the intention at all, the muslims were commanded not to harm anyone, even trees and property, unless a combatant triggers an attack, only that combatant can be killed, which is defensive, as I quoted from the verses. Majority of the Makkans accepted Islam because of the mercy they showed, and how peaceful they dealt with it.

They were a handful of people who had no knowledge of what was going on(they weren't involved in persecuting the muslims in the past), and they asked, "what about us?"
The muslims were commanded to take them a safe place and no harm be on them.

The rest of the Makkan non-muslims were allowed to plan what they wanted to do for 4 months, in that 4 months, no harm be on them, unless they attack first.
If the 4 months have passed, and they have not left,
Then permission was given to kill them. 4 months is plenty of time to decide. However, most of them accepted Islam anyways because of the mercy.

The instruction of "kill them" is only for this particular event, the "attack if attacked" part is the general method of muslims.

I know a lot of this because as a Muslim I have studied this story and many other stories countless times in my life. However I'm not a scholar.

If you have anything to point I'd be happy to try my best to address them.

@proton
Thank you for your understanding.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Precisely. They have just as hard of a time comprehending our way of life as we do them. For them, treating women and children as objects comes normally, though for us it's some abhorrent sin. We as a people have latched onto the false notion that everyone is equal. The Middle East as a whole recognizes that it's ridiculous to even consider that, but their way of going about showing it is a bit messy.

Islam does treat men, women and children equally(if you want to debate about this feel free to PM me because it's not for this topic), however yes, there some stupid ones out there who don't. And this is a big problem.
Last edited by xlr84life; Jan 10, 2015 at 06:40 PM.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
"That's the best joke I've heard all week"

The primary role of the Hijab is modesty and humility. Even Mary mother of Jesus wore a Hijab, is she trying to hide from the enermy or something? Please tell me which troll site are you getting these informaion from?

Mary was a Jew, so it's unlikely that she wore that. Also, stop stealing my punchline.

Islam does treat men, women and children equally

Holy shit dude, get your head out of your ass. They stone women for being unfaithful. No wait, they also stone women for going outside without a full-body towel, yet men can have harems n shit. How's that for equality?

Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
im still an 12 years old kid

And that's why you should stick to the areas of the forum where your fellow 12-year-olds hang out. Maybe read some books in the meantime.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 10, 2015 at 07:03 PM.
Islam does treat men, women and children equally(if you want to debate about this feel free to PM me because it's not for this topic), however yes, there some stupid ones out there who don't. And this is a big problem.

Qur'an (4:3) - "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four"

Qur'an (4:11) - "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"

Qur'an (2:228) - "And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them"

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
To be perfectly honest, this thread just seems racist towards the Islamic religion. Whether or not it says killing is justifiable, that's not to say the ALL are going to kill. At least be sensitive towards the subject, christ. (excuse the pun)
DEMINI IS LIVE
Originally Posted by Karza View Post
To be perfectly honest, this thread just seems racist towards the Islamic religion. Whether or not it says killing is justifiable, that's not to say the ALL are going to kill. At least be sensitive towards the subject, christ. (excuse the pun)

All this cultural sensitivism is the cancer that's killing the West. Also, you can't be racist towards a religion. Also, Abrahamic religions are fucked up in general, we just did our best to ignore the stuff that's weird about Christianity. Saying that Islam is fucked up is nothing new, but Judaism and Christianity aren't much better. I don't think we are offending anybody here.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 10, 2015 at 07:03 PM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
And that's why you should stick to the areas of the forum where your fellow 12-year-olds hang out. Maybe read some books in the meantime.

i cant because everything is messed up
Even though you're being racist to the Middle East because they are primarily Islamic, my apologies. Your attitude is frankly, sickening. "Cultural sensitivism" is actually this thing called, "mutual respect" isn't that a dandy little concept? I'm pretty sure all major world religions teach it. I get that stuff in all religions is a little fucked up, but why make a thread specifically focussing on the Islamic state? Some of the suggestion here are more cancerous. "Being sensitive to other people is killing the West" That's just a plain horrid comment.
DEMINI IS LIVE