ES Recruitment Drive
Studio headphones are what you want not DJ headphones then

You don't need a separate set, gaming headphones are bad quality. I don't know about Rode or bluebird but I know blue yeti/snowball are really popuular mics, and for headphones there's Sennheiser, Denon, Audiotechnia, Beyerdynamic, Audez, AKG etc
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
So Studio headphones are better than DJ Headphones and headphones and all other kinds of Headphones right? Also thx Gaming Headsets will be a no-no then
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Well like everything it's a tradeoff lol. Studio headphones generally have very high fidelity, some people complain they aren't good for easy listening... But I'm sure you can find something you like - beyond a certain tier it's pretty much completely subjective.
Fidelity...After all this info I forgot what that means...Help? XD Also sorry late reply I'm kinda busy planning my trip to Boracay XD Don't forget to Subscribe to this Thread ;)
Fidelity is how accurately the monitor can reproduce the image. This encompasses the color spectrum that the monitor can output, the contrast, brightness, etc.

A high fidelity monitor will look extremely accurate to the way that the image should look. A monitor that's less accurate may show the image as slightly blue, maybe a bit darker or with higher contrast, maybe it can't display some edges of the spectrum or can't display true black.

It's not that important for gaming though, it's usually important for art work.
Oh and the question "Is the Asrock Mobo Consumer?" is still unanswered ;)
Ok thanks didn't see this replay Anything else?
why do you want an aoc monitor
get an asus you bloody idiot you dont even have a budget