Toribash
Original Post
GPU Advice?
Lately I've been looking into getting a new GPU. My searchs so far have lead me to this. Currently I have a Radeon HD 7450 and it just doesnt do what I want. league of legends runs at about 40 fps at medium settings.

Does this graphics card look good? What are some other optiona in this price range? Thanks.

Note: power supply is 350w-400w with not a whole lot running on it. Lmk if you need more info.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You're probably going to want a better power supply to run a GTX660. The GTX660 is a fine graphics card, if a little bit out of date now, but if your power supply can handle it (which I suspect it can't), it'll do fine for most things.

The GTX750 is a card that probably wouldn't require a power supply change (it doesn't require any additional power connectors, and it uses extremely little power for a GPU of its capacity, though check that your PSU can handle the extra load before putting it in and trying it), and you can probably get it for about the same price as the GTX660, so it might be a better fit for what you're trying to do.

If you list your PSU's model, we can probably tell you whether or not you should think about upgrading that as well.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I started looking ay evga gtx 750 sc. No extra cord needed. I only have one hd and no cd drive attached to my spu, so I think my 300w psu should be able to handle the 30 extra watts it takes from the card I have now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]