ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Yeah for 300$ that's pretty good but if you had a higher budget you should probably get more RAM to take advantage of that 64-bit OS and maybe upgrade your mobo and possibly the CPU and PSU too and also swap your HDD for SSD(s) and your GPU could probably be upgraded too but I'm not familiar with Radeon so idk but I would suggest a GTX 780-950 or higher if you have money to spare. If it were me I'd buy a GTX Titan X since it's really worth the money. If you do buy it I suggest the EVGA GeForce Make. Hope I helped ;)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Yeah for 300$ that's pretty good but if you had a higher budget you should probably get more RAM to take advantage of that 64-bit OS and maybe upgrade your mobo and possibly the CPU and PSU too and also swap your HDD for SSD(s) and your GPU could probably be upgraded too but I'm not familiar with Radeon so idk but I would suggest a GTX 780-950 or higher if you have money to spare. If it were me I'd buy a GTX Titan X since it's really worth the money. If you do buy it I suggest the EVGA GeForce Make. Hope I helped ;)

None of that is possible on a notebook.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Oh it's a Laptop? Oops.
-----
Then it's very good.
Last edited by Merc; Sep 9, 2015 at 01:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |