ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
yeah zenfone is great. i agree with raiken.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Try ASUS ZENFONE 2.

But isn't the ZenFone prone to battery life and Overheating problems?
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
try Xperia z3
its cool and compact i guess?

Holy hell I forgot about this. You can plug this phone into your controller and play Ps4 games on it.
Cheap but cool: Sharp aquos crystal

Expensive and great: Galaxy s6 edge or the note 5.
NOKIA 3310
has snake
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Cheap but cool: Sharp aquos crystal

Expensive and great: Galaxy s6 edge or the note 5.

I own the Galaxy s6.

It's pretty nice to use for game, indeed, but when you try to switch one game to the other game, the game that you switched will automatically restarted even if you paused it. Different for Zenfone, even if you switched game, the other game won't restart. Just automatically paused.

I recommend Zenfone for games.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
How Raiken said already, Asus Zenfone 2 is a must buy at this moment. It's a budget phone with 2GB-4GB ram (depends on the model) and procesors from 1.8GHz to 2.3GHz from intel and it's under 300 bucks. The only problem with the phone is that the Android OS is very buggy and one of the most knows problem with it not only on Asus phones is that the battery drains fast because of the Android OS Lolipop 5.0, but after the 5.1 update it will be OK.

I own this phone and i can say i'm in love with it, the only problem how i said is the buggy android that drains my battery very fast.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Guys he is looking for a phone that can run games, so a blackberry is really not an option.

You can download games from app store in the blackberry isn't it ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
You can download games from app store in the blackberry isn't it ?

Some little and simple games, yes. But for gaming, Blackberry is just meh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hm, I'll check out thus Asus zenphone.
But keep em' coming.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur