Toribash
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I have decided to go on steam and in their shop tick the following filters: Indie + Free to Play and i have found an incredibly addicting clicker game called 'Clicker Heroes'. After 3h in the game i have pointlessly clicked 21k times and I'm having a blast doing so.

i'm not wasting my mouse's precious clicks on this, it's already a bit screwed from 9 hours of gaming everyday....

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Starbound is a good choice, much like Terraria as you said.

I'm in need of some games myself. I might give Starbound a go if it's similar to Terraria. Minecraft's a bit less fun compared to Terraria as it gives you a more adventurous feeling from killing bosses and mobs much harder than the ones in MC.

How's Starbound?
-
Uh dog, just letting you know that I've been playing Rainbow Six: Siege lately. It's awesome- the gameplay, graphics and community. You basically need to have the mind of a real spec ops guy(unlike cod where u have to just shoot shoot) as it requires lots of strategical thinking.
-
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
Uh dog, just letting you know that I've been playing Rainbow Six: Siege lately. It's awesome- the gameplay, graphics and community. You basically need to have the mind of a real spec ops guy(unlike cod where u have to just shoot shoot) as it requires lots of strategical thinking.

I have seen the game and I love it as well , but my computer can't run it. I need a new rig.

Also I have enjoyed Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void recently with a friend. The game is awesome and we're playing as a 2 man party. It feels great when you coordinate your attacks and get everything done correctly.
> Piratez
Currently playing Division if anyone wants to hop on :x cant get gta v, not available in my region it says
-