Ranking
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Templar could've literally brought his clan out of inactivity with the time he's spending on these posts

lmfao
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Templar could've literally brought his clan out of inactivity with the time he's spending on these posts

Bitch please, if I wanted to play the game, I'd be playing the game, not arguing about what it means to be official. One is decidedly more fun than the other.

Regardless it seems that Clan staff has a very different idea of what a clan is and what it means to obtain status as a clan than most of its player base. I've disliked the very idea of Clan staff canning Clans ever since its creation, however now I just find their actions willfully awful.

As I stated before, Jaxon, forgive me for not quoting you, but I find the very idea of Clans staff to be unnecessary, regardless if not whether they're volunteering. It's unnecessary moderation for the most part that creates arbitrary rules that we have to follow for no reason whatsoever especially with a player base of the size this game has. And should we just let people do whatever the hell they want, as long as they're volunteering to do it? Hitler volunteered to kill off all the Jews, should we have just let him do that? Just like with every other game, alienate the core community, and the community goes to shit.

And by the way, you sure as hell are alienating quite a lot of the player base right now, LIFE, don't you think? Seems that your perception of what Clan status is may be wrong.

As an aside, whoever keeps changing my Avvy and sig, just tell me which flag offends your fucking feels and I'll change the picture to be more accepting towards some perceived oppressed minority group.
Last edited by Templar; Oct 1, 2018 at 02:49 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
As an aside, whoever keeps changing my Avvy and sig, just tell me which flag offends your fucking feels and I'll change the picture to be more accepting towards some perceived oppressed minority group.

There's a hero among us
PM me with any and all questions
is this the final apocalypse?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i'm pretty sure posting in the clan board and playing the game are 2 seperate things
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
One thing is that you say you did this to get us to play but, why not do what fear did and host a clan event or work with the ES to host more clan events to get us to play more.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
you're not gonna gain jack shit, let alone revive the game by revoking clans of their official status, just saying, all you're doing is pissing players off by taking something they worked hard for away from them.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
i didnt know toribash had such a lgbtq+ community!

Worst part is I can't change it back till I get home from work.

To address the actual subject of this thread, what you staff guys are doing is not helping the situation of activity. When you try to force someone to do something they will push back against you as hard as they can, out of spite. God dammit I should have done this the last three times that my clans were attacked for inactivity, but I didn't do anything. This time I'm doing something, if that just means bitching about the state of Toribash in general, and about Tori staff, then that's what I'll do. Doesn't matter if the Clans are still active, I think Jack said it best, we worked hard for this shit back when we cared about this goddamn game, and we're proud of the fact that we had something that lasted longer than ourselves, something that stood out that's an achievement rather than just another 5000 TC expense.

I've always felt that staff spergs the fuck out whenever they see something that they don't like, then they implement something that tends to end up imploding on their ass. That's what I see here, and my advice would be for them to chill the fuck out, calm the fuck down, and don't do something rash and over the top that pisses off 70 of the 80 players left.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS