Toribash
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
avatar and lume your going to be mods woot for you guys i will take to admins today or tomo to get you added

Sweet, I won't let you down!

P.S: If you have to remove one of the current moderator for us two, I know you probably weren't thinking of removing LastGod but I wouldn't, I think he contributes the most and is the most active. o:
Yay :3

On a side note, I find it hard to believe it would be LastGod. Most likely Lempika, as I can't remember the last time they posted.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post

This opener is pretty amazing. The "World Only God Knows" series continues to amaze me with their openers.

Though, after 1:18 of the song, it sounds a bit weird.

I'm interpreting it as "Love yourself - Be Hungry - It's your life - Gonna make me - Punch your life - Punch your way - Fuck your life"

Note that all the openers of this series is are in English. XD

It's shit compared to the first one. I was really dissapointed at the second season's OP compared to the first's.

Also, I think it's
Love yourself, be happy, it's your life , (Something I can't make out), find your life, find your way, find your life.
Last edited by up2u; Apr 19, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
That's probably it. Those lyrics do fit the theme of the song/anime.

I failed at interpreting it. XD

They should hire an English speaker/singer to do the opening. I like the concept of an English op, and that they're trying their best to sing it in a foreign language, but... T_T
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Lempika was the founder though, wasn't he?
If not then I'm mistaken, but I haven't seen Zinx post here ever.
I think Zinx is a clan mod, or some similar position.

And just because someones the founder, if they leave, why should they get anything? :3
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
I think Zinx is a clan mod, or some similar position.

And just because someones the founder, if they leave, why should they get anything? :3

Well if Zinx wasn't actually put here as a mod for this specific organization then that kind of changes anything, I was just using priority since I HAVE seen lempika post here atleast once :3
Several times, actually. Either in the random-talk section or the "Anime-you're-currently..etc...."
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Gorman, which episode was it in?

Actually I have the bluerays so I will make one in sec @_@

Ah, here we go!

Last edited by Gorman; Apr 20, 2011 at 10:43 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."