ES Recruitment Drive
If you can't find information on it, use http://myanimelist.net.

It has a larger anime database and has a larger userbase, despite the lackluster user interface. At least I get lots of information on anime faster and more accurately. :3

P.S. I find that it LOOKS promising, but the storyline is not really above-average, nor are the art/animations. I'll still watch it, since I don't have a large list of animes to watch anymore. =/
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
You forgot to mention that myanimelist also adds all the groups that are subbing/subbed every anime and rates them.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Kimi-tachi, yamete-oche.

Originally Posted by up2u View Post
DAMMIT.

hahahaha

<3

Pwned. :3

I don't. Asians suck.

YOU suck. Asians are awesome. I'm Viet. I'm Asian. URUSAI, BAKA~!!!!!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
You forgot to mention that myanimelist also adds all the groups that are subbing/subbed every anime and rates them.

That ^

I use both. MyAnimeList is better overall, but in terms of aesthetics, anime-planet wins. Anime planet is also better when it comes to mass-adding of animes to your list.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
JAPANESE FEMALES ARE FIT

What he said.

American females (at least most of them) are fat.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
What:
shiyama High is home to a whole host of delinquents, including Oga, a legendary badass who's downright devilish. One day Oga finds a man floating down a river, after which the man splits open to reveal a baby inside – but it’s no ordinary baby! The cute tot is actually Beelzebub, the future king of the demons! And as Oga is as mean as they come, Beelzebub latches on to its newfound 'father', much to the other demons' dismay. Now, in addition to battling rival gangs and becoming the strongest delinquent around, Oga must buy diapers, comfort and carry around an annoying baby who's more of a devil than he is!

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/beelzebub

Thing just started like yesterday and it's pretty awesome.

Watch it xD

there is a manga thats way far ahead too
Manga Thread
Thread of Class manga that deserves mention
Already mentioned that i find newer manga series better than the classics, so:

Veritas
Freezing
The Breaker: New Waves
Naruto
Bleach

the only ones i can put up with reading...

More suggestions would be appreciated
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-