Toribash
you don't have to be a support to carry the gem, not alot of carries take the gem in higher mmr though
if you're going to go ns support aghs is a long road ahead, and your E is basically useless because you can't make use of the attack speed
~Terrorblade is far from being useless without a BKB.
You can get a butterfly instead, and then build 2 skadi's, along with boots of travel.

So spend your time in the jungle, be near if a team fight starts, wait for the disables to be used, then arrive and sunder them to death.
His illusions are really tanky once you get the build.

~Meepo can easily be learned, just bind custom keys and microing is suddenly easy.
But for the love of God, play in a custom lobby first and get use to it, otherwise expect a lot of mad teammates.
Also, google how to play him.

~Weaver can output a huge ammount of damage solo, once he builds his mkb+deso combo, his passive will suddenly be doing ~700 damage.
He also has great utility, so your only options are slows/stun locks/silences
I don't believe you should build ahganim on night stalker, there are far more better items on him in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
~Terrorblade is far from being useless without a BKB.
You can get a butterfly instead, and then build 2 skadi's, along with boots of travel.

So spend your time in the jungle, be near if a team fight starts, wait for the disables to be used, then arrive and sunder them to death.
His illusions are really tanky once you get the build.

~Meepo can easily be learned, just bind custom keys and microing is suddenly easy.
But for the love of God, play in a custom lobby first and get use to it, otherwise expect a lot of mad teammates.
Also, google how to play him.

~Weaver can output a huge ammount of damage solo, once he builds his mkb+deso combo, his passive will suddenly be doing ~700 damage.
He also has great utility, so your only options are slows/stun locks/silences
I don't believe you should build ahganim on night stalker, there are far more better items on him in my opinion.

i'd recommend getting a linken sphere and radiance as a weaver
dreamy suicide act
Weaver: Linken's sphere + Desolator + Monkey King Bar = dude, rip.

Night stalker: PLEASE EVERYONE SUPP EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE... PLEASE!
He has a huge base damage... so I guess he can do well being carry, like REALLY well.

Meepo: that one needs some skills, but yeah you must have fast hands and a clear fast thinking. He's no match in late game though if there's some real opponents against him.

Originally Posted by sSLight
you don't have to be a support to carry the gem, not alot of carries take the gem in higher mmr though

About that, high damage tanks are only ones who carry gems since they're the least ones who die and are supposed to stay in fights so yeah, that's something.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post

He has a huge base damage... so I guess he can do well being carry, like REALLY well.

Meepo: that one needs some skills, but yeah you must have fast hands and a clear fast thinking. He's no match in late game though if there's some real opponents against him.

About that, high damage tanks are only ones who carry gems since they're the least ones who die and are supposed to stay in fights so yeah, that's something.

if i play nightstalker i often get fucked by cc
bkb active should be permanent i guess 8^)
dreamy suicide act
Lifestealer+Pudge+Alchemist and possibly Dark Seer op. Lifestealer must rush radiance, Alchemist rushes an aghanim and gives it to LS. Pudge with his cloud thing active gets eaten by LS, get into a Golem ancient, have fun.
Wolololololo
played my first game with omniknight
went mid carry for fun and ended up dominating the enemy team hue
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post

Treant protector has the highest base attack in the game, he has slightly lower gank potential (arguably equal if you're skilled for ganks specifically) than ns, and has a root, an invis, and 5 instances of damage negated for 50 mana. That's a lot of utility on top of his base damage. I think treant is arguably just as viable as a carry and is useful from anywhere on the map if he has trees in hotspots. So why can't ns play support if treant is a hard support that can hard carry?
I think I might be retired.
Name: gorman
Steam name: gorman
Forum activity: yes
GMT: +8
Preferred Dota 2 server/s: AU/SG
When did you start playing Dota ?: 10+ years? not sure.
Favourite role: 1 or 5
Favourite character/s: Brood probably, though she is pretty bad. I was so mad when they nerfed her like a year ago.
Least favourite character/s: anyone with more than 4 skills or microable summons because the hotkeys are annoying

I play a lot of customs now days, so if you play customs in SEA hit me up and we can play.

Also NS is a terrible carry, he has literally no carry skills (although arguably his passive), only ganker/support skills.

Also 1 more thing I play Nyx as 5, all you need is blink really. Dagon is good only if it's a stomp IMO, otherwise play as support/initiator. What do you think of that kind of gameplay? I know he's not as good as some others in this role, but with 2 stuns, a mana burn, and an escape he is pretty unique.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Nov 26, 2015 at 12:31 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff