ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Need Halp :(
I have this replay. It's been unfinished for so long, and I desperately want to do something epic with it. It's kind of my baby, and I suck at Toribash in the worst way. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to make this thing pop off? Or can you tell me how to get a better start? Any tips would be nice. Even help with basics. Especially about relaxing. Because I suck at relaxing. Thanks y'all.
Attached Files
0bblok.rpl (30.7 KB, 10 views)
You need to use more joints in your moves. And relax after each turn, it will help you to practise relaxing
Last edited by Stazis; Aug 27, 2009 at 01:49 AM.
TEAM AIKIDO
Thank you Stazis. But I already use every joint I can. Unless I just don't realize how I can make a difference with the other joints I'm not using. The learning curve on this game is the most intense of any game I've ever played. But I love it. Once you do something truely bad-ass, you feel accomplished
Doom

the #1 problem with replays right now is sync. replays
If you dont understand what that is it is basicly a replay with the same exact move on both sides of your Tori body.
that is you. you go away from it but without any care in the world.
#2 you need to relax the whole replay and let your legs and arms flow with the mosion you have. that means relax elbows,shoulders and knees.
they make replay a thousand times more fluid. you also need to understand the properties of your joints you seem you dont know what they can do.

This is what I do I get on a trampoline(if you dont have one just use a comfertable mat) and make a kick or a punch. I have learned alot from toribash...really I have certainly learned that Our joints in real life and in toribash have some insane potential. I try my best to use them.

#3 Watch other more experienced players and replay makers such as
Rutzor,War_Hero,Deejay,and problibly the most realistic NutHug.

they all use every joint in there body every fram of all there replays, all of them.
and they get loads of mometnum I never knew I or any people had.
all you have to do is experiment and watch and learn.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby