Ranking
Thanks victor ur thoghts is seemd good to me and yeah i like replays to be kinda funny but solid same way thnx for cnc <3
~Risk Every Thing
Here is a new replay i haved a tests+bored so here is a cart wheel and yeah i like simple and realistic things:
Attached Files
#pdkm~Cartwheel.rpl (211.8 KB, 14 views)
~Risk Every Thing
Originally Posted by Rikev View Post
@Boring

Didn't flow well, very weird positioning, as accused had said the contracted wrist, and you kept changing speeds and it made it look ugly

Correct.
Originally Posted by PlsDontKillMe View Post
Dude ur kinda blind positining wasn't wired it better than doing generic stuff And da flow was right And i know wat is ur alt.

Accept CnC and move on.
Originally Posted by gorillaspy View Post
Lol you're like 11

ikr
Well thanks but ur right my opners all the time be wired, Beacuase i do many challenges on my self Like sp replays i do 10 min challenges or ... Thanks for cnc <3 hdonkey.

You shouldn't time yourself, instead you should do "Replay without twitching" or "Replay with nothing but flow"
Thanks victor ur thoghts is seemd good to me and yeah i like replays to be kinda funny but solid same way thnx for cnc <3

His thoughts don't need to seem good to you for it to be cnc.

Anyways, nice replay, make longer ones.
Cartwheel: I liked it. It could have been better by taking maybe 1 or 2 more steps before doing the cartwheel. The sweep turn thing was good but you looked a little stiff doing it. cartwheel was a bit stiff aswell but i liked it. Gj m8.

A solid 8/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen